Review: could Krill oil cause Thyroid (Thyroid diseases)?
Summary: there is no Thyroid reported by people who take Krill oil yet.
We study 160 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Krill oil and have Thyroid >>>
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Krill oil 216 users)
Thyroid has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Thyroid 17,505 patients)
On Dec, 17, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Thyroid while taking Krill Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Krill oil
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stopping ecosirin resulted in a stroke (ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week). If Aspirin cannot be continued due to hematoma or heammorage, please suggest if there is any alternate treatment for AF, because if AF is not controlled then it might lead to another stroke. Are any of these medicines can give a soliution - Dabigatran,Rivaroxaban, Apixaban or is there any alternate treatment.
- Can you take hyzaar and benicar in the same day
Patient took Hyzaar 3 hours ago and blood pressure worsened. He was taking Beneicar 40/12.5 mg. Can he take the Benicar now.?
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growing numbness on my face that started at my lips and spread only on the right half of my face. It felt like the same numbness you get when you get a shot at the dentist. The numbness spread up from my chin, lips, upper mouth, right side of nose cheek, around the eye, 1/2 forehead, scalp, ear...then around to the base of the skull -neck where it felt like a deep axe stab. Nearly drove me to my knees and made my cry aloud.
Awoke hours later with numbness spreading down my right arm.
CTs and MRIs show the same "bright spots" always had years ago. EEG looked normal. But I now have a totally different way of speaking. Speech therapist worked with me for about 4 months to help some if my pronunciations. It is very rare... 62 medically recorded cases in the world ...in Nov of 2009. The numbness went away within a couple of weeks, but I now sound like a foreigner speaking English. Prosody, word order, etc. are such that I no longer sound like I am from Indiana, but a mixture of Dutch, Swedish, French, German--generically called European.
Anyone else out there?
- Can using coq10 whilst on blood pressure meds (ibersartan) cause anxiety and panic attack symptoms
Since commencing use of Ubiquinol (COQ10) over 2 months ago, anxiety and panic attack symptoms (racing heart, irregular breathing) have occurred for the first time. I am also on approval blood pressure medication and blood pressure has been well controlled for over 7 years. I now noted that the COQ10 information said to consult your GP if on blood pressure medication.
- Can krill oil and plavix be taken together?
actual results from people who have taken Plavix and Krill Oil together and how it affected them
More questions for: Krill oil, Thyroid
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients have. Appears to affect the upper teeth.
Crohns diagnosed at the age of 39. Moderate to severe.
Dentists state the problem is the use of prednisone and having Crohn.
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hospital asked her if she had any chest pain. With her severe migraines she often has pain or feels like she has pain everywhere. The hospital asked her caregiver if she could have a chemical (thalamine) stress test as she could not stand for a regular stress test. Her caregiver thought that since her foot doctor had said that eventually they needed to know if she could withstand a foot operation she needed that a chemical stress test would be needed at some point. So her caregiver said to go ahead with the chemical stress test. The hospital apparently did not check her meds and her dehydrated condition upon entering the hospital or perhaps they would have thought twice about administering the test. She passed the cardiac part of the test but was rendered quite confused and unresponsive. She could not go home in that condition so was transferred to a skilled nursing facility where they could deal with what was nearly a catatonic state. There she displayed extreme confusion and inability to take care of herself in any way. She had to be hand-fed for a week or so. It was as if she had had a stroke. The hospital said tests for stroke had been inconclusive. It took her three months to recover to some semblance of her old self and another 3-4 months to be "there" and present in all ways. She still exhibits confusion from time to time but had shown some of that before her stress test. She had had a stroke in 2003 and it did leave her with some mobility problems as well as confusion sometimes.. Later we learned a friend of ours' husband had had the identical stress test in the same hospital and he also was taking oxycodone for a sore knee. He came out of that test nearly catatonic as well. So why is this not in the literature? Do no harm is a doctor's first charge.
More reviews for: Krill oil, Thyroid
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Was put on complete thyroid replacement drug when I was 16. (1960) Within about six months I could hardly walk and could not get into the school bus. I was not x-rayed at that time but the doctor considered I had growing pains as I was growing after taking the thyroid drug. Later I was ex-rayed and ...
- It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- at first I lost hearing on my left ear for several weeks with pain, eventually hearing came back. Then it occurred on my right, eventually recovered hearing. But both ears had extreme pressure and now tubes were inserted. Left ear recovered from pressure but continue to have pain. Right ear sounds a ...
- Had chest discomfort. Found blockage and performed a stent procedure. Put on Plavix 75mg once a day, lopressor 12 1/2mg twice a day, Lipitor 80mg once a day. Developed flutter first night in hospital. Meds brought heartrate back to normal. Two weeks later had to have an ablation to stop flutter. Two ...
More related studies for: Krill oil, Thyroid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.