Review: could Krill oil cause Thyroid disorder (Thyroid diseases)?
Summary: there is no Thyroid disorder reported by people who take Krill oil yet.
We study 166 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Krill oil and have Thyroid disorder >>>
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 225 Krill oil users)
Thyroid disorder (thyroid diseases) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 18,222 Thyroid disorder patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of krill oil and thyroid disorder on
Do you have Thyroid Disorder while taking Krill Oil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Krill oil
- support group for people who have Thyroid Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Krill Oil, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Metformin, Gabapentin, Tecfidera for a 56-year old woman with Bone Health, Ms, Heart Health, Blood Pressure - Aging Changes, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Neurological Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 54-year old woman with Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Aging Changes In The Lungs
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Centrum Silver, Krill Oil, Zortress, Alprazolam, Crestor, Zolpidem, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Carac, Levoxyl for a 52-year old woman with Gastric Ph Decreased, Enzyme Supplementation, Joint Stiffness, Kidney Transplant Rejection, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Diabetes Insipidus, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Restless Leg Syndrome, Squamous Cell Skin Cancer, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Vascular Calcification
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Oxide, Krill Oil, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 56-year old woman with Joint Pain. The patient has Thirst - Excessive
Recent Krill oil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.