Home > Krill oil > Thyroid disorder > Krill oil and Thyroid disorder
Review: could Krill oil cause Thyroid disorder (Thyroid diseases)?
Summary: there is no Thyroid disorder reported by people who take Krill oil yet.
We study 159 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Krill oil and have Thyroid disorder >>>
Krill oil (latest outcomes from 215 users) has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Thyroid disorder (thyroid diseases) (latest reports from 16,844 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Thyroid Disorder while taking Krill Oil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Krill oil
- support group for people who have Thyroid Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder, Ischemic CVA Stroke With Hemorrhagic Transformation, Chronic Subdural Hematoma (Left), High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation)
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- Can you take hyzaar and benicar in the same day
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Thyroid, and takes Hyzaar)
Patient took Hyzaar 3 hours ago and blood pressure worsened. He was taking Beneicar 40/12.5 mg. Can he take the Benicar now.?
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Headache, Foreign Accent Syndrome, and takes Simvastatin, Modafinil, Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Krill Oil, Aleve)
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- Can using coq10 whilst on blood pressure meds (ibersartan) cause anxiety and panic attack symptoms
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Irbesartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Krill Oil, Kelp, Ubiquinol, Vitamin C)
Since commencing use of Ubiquinol (COQ10) over 2 months ago, anxiety and panic attack symptoms (racing heart, irregular breathing) have occurred for the first time. I am also on approval blood pressure medication and blood pressure has been well controlled for over 7 years. I now noted that the COQ1 ...
- Can krill oil and plavix be taken together?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Stent, and takes Plavix, Krill Oil)
actual results from people who have taken Plavix and Krill Oil together and how it affected them
More questions for: Krill oil, Thyroid disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Cardiac stress test (thalamine ) and oxycodone
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Severe Migraine, Thyroid Disorder, Glaucoma, High Blood Pressure, and takes Oxycodone, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Travatan, Vytorin, Baby Aspirin)
I am writing this for my sister-in-law, Maria, who is not able to do so and for whom my husband, her brother, and I are the POAs. In May of 2012, Maria had a recurring pain in her leg which took her to the hospital again. She was diagnosed for a second time as having a strained muscle. Then the hosp ...
More reviews for: Krill oil, Thyroid disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
Comments: It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- A study of drug interactions between Cinnamon, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Biotin, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, Vitamin B1, Oxytocin, Ibuprofen, Lyrica for a patient with Health, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia. The patient has My Ears, Ear Glands, Throat Glands Hurt & Painful Pressure On Both Ears...
Comments: at first I lost hearing on my left ear for several weeks with pain, eventually hearing came back. Then it occurred on my right, eventually recovered hearing. But both ears had extreme pressure and now tubes were inserted. Left ear recovered from pressure but continue to have pain. Right ear sounds a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Omega-3 Oil, Cranberry Fruit, Biotin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Pravastatin Sodium, Plavix, Lopressor, Multaq for a patient with Wine And Heart Health, Keep Urinary Tract Healthy, Hair Loss, In Case Of Difiencies, Help Thin Blood For Stent, Lower Cholesterol, Blood Thinner, Acquired Pyloric Stenosis, Birth Control. The patient has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia
Comments: Had chest discomfort. Found blockage and performed a stent procedure. Put on Plavix 75mg once a day, lopressor 12 1/2mg twice a day, Lipitor 80mg once a day. Developed flutter first night in hospital. Meds brought heartrate back to normal. Two weeks later had to have an ablation to stop flutter. Two ...
- A study of side effects of Antarctic Krill Oil for a patient with Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I noticed palpitations and some anxiety a couple of weeks after starting Krill Oil. First I blamed coffee (which I have been drinking daily for 40 years without issues). Stopping that didn't help. Then I thought it must be orange juice (also had daily for years) stopping that didn't help.
I wen ...
More related studies for: Krill oil, Thyroid disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.