Krill oil and Thyroid function test abnormal - from FDA reports
Thyroid function test abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Krill Oil. We study 1,472 people who have side effects while taking Krill oil from FDA. Among them, 3 have Thyroid function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Thyroid function test abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
1,472 people reported to have side effects when taking Krill oil.
Among them, 3 people (0.2%) have Thyroid function test abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Thyroid function test abnormal when taking Krill oil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Thyroid function test abnormal when taking Krill oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cataplexy (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Melatonin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 33.33%)
- Armour Thyroid (1 person, 33.33%)
- Arava (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aleve (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Flank Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 33.33%)
- Constipation (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Thyroid function test abnormal when taking Krill oil?
- Check symptoms - is thyroid function test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsThyroid function test abnormal and drugs with ingredients of krill oil.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeThyroid function test abnormal and Krill oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Krill oil has active ingredients of krill oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Krill oil 1,650 users)
Thyroid function test abnormal
Thyroid function test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hypothyroidism (latest reports from 34,911 Thyroid function test abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Krill oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Thyroid function test abnormalThyroid function test abnormal
Could your condition cause Thyroid function test abnormalThyroid function test abnormal
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I'm taking cyclosporine and I'm considering taking krill oil, but I am concerned about studies indicating that cyclosporine levels in the body are reduced in people taking anti-oxidants like the substances in krill oil.
Hi, I'm currently on methotrexate 20mg and I'm trialling krill-oil. I'm also taking other supplements such as folic- acid, vitamin D, glucosamine, vitamin C. Yet I've only just introduced the krill-oil in the last week. I can already feel an easing in the stiffness and pain. Anyone trial krill - ...