Review: could L - arginine cause Vision blurred?
Summary: there is no Vision blurred reported by people who take L - arginine yet.
We study 28 people who have side effects while taking L - arginine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take L - arginine and have Vision blurred >>>
L - arginine
L - arginine has active ingredients of l - arginine. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from 89 L - arginine users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,528 Vision blurred patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking L - Arginine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take L - arginine
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lo/ovral-28, Metoprolol Succinate for a 50-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Birth Control, Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (psvt). The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Vision Blurred, Cluster Headaches, Migraine, Abdominal Pain Upper, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Chest Pain, Joint Deposit, Chest Pressure Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of L - Arginine for a 55-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- A study of drug interactions between L - Arginine, Calcium Carbonate Matrix, Centrum Silver, Androderm, Alprazolam, Saw Palmetto, Garlic, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Dexilant, Lipitor, Spironolactone, Miralax, Nuvigil, Cymbalta, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Percocet for a 74-year old man with Heart Artery Dilatation, Bone Supplement, Multivitamin/multimineral, Low Testosterone, Panic Reaction, Prostate Health, Heart Health, Acid Reflux, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Water Retension, Constipation, Sleepy, Depression, Nerve Pain, Hypertension, Pain. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Constipation Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between L-Arginine HCl, Aspirin, Testosterone Cypionate, Simvastatin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a 67-year old man with Blood Testosterone Decreased, Thromboembolic Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Diaphoresis, Polycythaemia Vera
Recent L - arginine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.