Review: could L - arginine cause Vision blurred?
Summary: there is no Vision blurred reported by people who take L - arginine yet.
We study 26 people who have side effects while taking L - arginine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take L - arginine and have Vision blurred >>>
L - arginine
L - arginine has active ingredients of l - arginine. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from L - arginine 87 users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.(latest reports from Vision blurred 48,523 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking L - Arginine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take L - arginine
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are there any long term effects of the blurred vision side-effect?
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Bloating, Vision Blurred, and takes Miralax, Ibuprofen)
I woke up at 10:45 with some cramping. After about 30 minutes without relief I took Miralax and Ibuprofen together. I went to work at 3 and moved heavy boxes for about 2 hours with minimal cramping. I ate a normal lunch/supper and went to bet at 10:00 PM. I got out of bed at 10:30 to get a drink and realized after having been back for a while that I was having trouble seeing the digital clock. I got back out of bed at 11:30 and went to get a drink. After entering the kitchen and putting my glasses on I realized that I couldn't hardly see the clock. It got slightly worse after that to the point that I was seeing double vision in my left eye (with my right eye closed). It is almost gone now.
Other Relevant information: I have a lazy eye (my right). I have more than higher than average blood pressure.
More questions for: L - arginine, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Blurred vision after ipratropium bromide
(Posted by a 79 year old woman who has Vision Blurred, and takes Ipratropium Bromide)
blurred vision after one day use I take only herbal supplements none known for invasive reactions
More reviews for: L - arginine, Vision blurred
- A study of side effects of L-Arginine Hydrochloride for a patient with Muscle Building (amino Acids). The patient has Itching In The Groin (fungal infection of the groin and upper thighs)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are related to this. but the itching comes and goes throughout the day, it can be worse during a hot shower.
not sure also if it is STD since no clear herpes are shown in the groin and lower abdominal skin.
- A study of side effects of Ortho-novum 1/35-21 for a patient with Infertility Female. The patient has Vision Blurred, Pain - Joints, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: Ortho-Novum is being taken to suppress ovulation in preparation for IVF. After 7 consecutive weeks, joint swelling and pain is substantial as are enlarged breasts and breast pain. x1 blurred vision lasting approx 45 minutes followed by severe migraine 4 weeks in. x1 pain from shoulder through hand l ...
- A study of drug interactions between Parafon Forte Dsc, Skelaxin, Cialis for a patient with Pain - Back, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: These three drugs have been discontinued abruptly I am experiencing blurred vision and moderate headaches. Could these be the cause. MRI and CT Scan of brain are normal and opthamologist can find nothing wrong.
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar. The patient has Vision Blurred
Comments: Started taking Metformin about a month and half ago. In the past three weeks I started having blurred vision. I'm not sure if it is due to the medications or it's a different problem. I am also taking Lisinopril for high blood pressure.
More related studies for: L - arginine, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.