Review: could L-cysteine hcl cause Sleeplessness (Insomnia)?
Summary: there is no Sleeplessness reported by people who take L-cysteine hcl yet.
We study 3 people who have side effects while taking L-cysteine hcl from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleeplessness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take L-cysteine hcl and have Sleeplessness >>>
L-cysteine hcl has active ingredients of n - acetyl cysteine. (latest outcomes)
Sleeplessness (a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, quit smoking, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 131,451 Sleeplessness patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Sleeplessness while taking L-cysteine Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take L-cysteine hcl
- support group for people who have Sleeplessness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Effexor for a 43-year old woman with Weight Control, Anxiety. The patient has Sleep Issues, Tension Headaches, Skin Blushing/flushing, Itchy Spot On Face
- A study of side effects of Pristiq for a 55-year old man with Depression. The patient has Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement), Anxiety, Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Sertraline, Promethazine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tri-sprintec, Vyvanse, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Depression, Nausea, Acne And Teenagers, Adhd, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Insomnia, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness), Gastrointestinal Irritation (irritation of stomach & intestine due to infection), Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Weight Loss, Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat), Blurred Vision, Panic Attack, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Neck Pain, Depression, Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood)
Recent L-cysteine hcl related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.