L-glutamine and Hypertension - from FDA reports
Hypertension is found among people who take L-glutamine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Prograf, and have Lupus nephritis. This review analyzes which people have Hypertension with L-glutamine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 404 people who have side effects when taking L-glutamine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
404 people reported to have side effects when taking L-glutamine.
Among them, 12 people (2.97%) have Hypertension
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on L-glutamine when people have Hypertension *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hypertension when taking L-glutamine *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Hypertension when taking L-glutamine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Lupus Nephritis (4 people, 33.33%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 8.33%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1 person, 8.33%)
- Glaucoma (1 person, 8.33%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prograf (3 people, 25.00%)
- Vitamin D3 (2 people, 16.67%)
- Vitamin B12 (2 people, 16.67%)
- Neoral (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lasix (2 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased (3 people, 25.00%)
- Headache (3 people, 25.00%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 25.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (2 people, 16.67%)
- Dizziness (2 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Hypertension when taking L-glutamine?
- Check symptoms - is hypertension caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHypertension and drugs with ingredients of glutamine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHypertension and L-glutamine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
L-glutamine has active ingredients of glutamine. (latest outcomes from L-glutamine 454 users)
Hypertension (high blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 541,335 Hypertension patients).
Browse all side effects of L-glutaminea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with HypertensionHypertension
Could your condition cause HypertensionHypertension
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan