Review: could L-glutamine cause Migraine?
Summary: there is no Migraine reported by people who take L-glutamine yet.
We study 203 people who have side effects while taking L-glutamine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraine and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take L-glutamine and have Migraine >>>
L-glutamine has active ingredients of glutamine. (latest outcomes from 226 L-glutamine users)
Migraine (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 51,775 Migraine patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 203 people reported to have side effects when taking L-glutamine. Among them, 1 people (0.49%) has Migraine.
Time on L-glutamine when people have Migraine * :
Gender of people who have Migraine when taking L-glutamine * :
Age of people who have Migraine when taking L-glutamine * :
Severity of Migraine when taking L-glutamine ** :
How people recovered from Migraine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Inositol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Reishi mushroom extract (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ginko biloba (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cytomel (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Migraine while taking L-glutamine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take L-glutamine and have Migraine
- support group for people who take L-glutamine
- support group for people who have Migraine
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
- A study of side effects of L-Glutamine for a 42-year old woman with Food Craving. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen, Celexa, Zolpidem for a 34-year old woman with Birth Control, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Migraine, Fatigue - Chronic, Binge Eating
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Singulair, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Miralax, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Vitamin D, L-glutamine, Prednisone, Colazal, Humira for a 33-year old woman with Asthma, General Physical Condition, Inflammation, Abdominal Bloating, Liver Disorder, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis.
Recent L-glutamine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.