Home > L-lysine > Heart palpitations > L-lysine and Heart palpitations
Review: could L-lysine cause Heart palpitations?
We study 142 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart palpitations and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take L-lysine and have Heart palpitations >>>
L-lysine (latest outcomes from 212 users) has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex).
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) (latest reports from 315,771 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 141 people reported to have side effects when taking L-lysine. Among them, 1 people (0.71%) has Heart Palpitations.
Time on L-lysine when people have Heart palpitations * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart palpitations||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart palpitations when taking L-lysine * :
|Heart palpitations||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heart palpitations when taking L-lysine * :
|Heart palpitations||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Heart palpitations when taking L-lysine ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart palpitations||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart palpitations ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Exercise-induced asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prehypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Herpes virus infection (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- L-lysine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Palpitations while taking L-lysine?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take L-lysine and have Heart Palpitations
- support group for people who take L-lysine
- support group for people who have Heart Palpitations
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
feels like my heart skips a beat. I seem to notice it at night time or when I'm quiet.
From this study (6 days ago):
I have had these symptoms for many years but recently they have become worse. I don't know what to do or what to take.
From this study (1 week ago):
Palpitations come and go, but I'm still on the medication.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: L-lysine, Heart palpitations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Weight loss taking lipitor
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: L-lysine, Heart palpitations
On eHealthMe, L-lysine (lysine) is often used for herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). Find out below the conditions L-lysine is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is L-lysine used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (23 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Folic Acid