L-lysine and Heart palpitations - from FDA reports
Heart palpitations is reported only by a few people who take L-Lysine. We study 625 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA. Among them, 3 have Heart palpitations. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart palpitations and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
625 people reported to have side effects when taking L-lysine.
Among them, 3 people (0.48%) have Heart palpitations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart palpitations when taking L-lysine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Heart palpitations when taking L-lysine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin Increased (2 people, 66.67%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 33.33%)
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin C (2 people, 66.67%)
- Januvia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Nexium (1 person, 33.33%)
- Coenzyme Q10 (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Feeling Abnormal (3 people, 100.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pancreatic Disorder (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 66.67%)
- Loss Of Employment (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Heart palpitations when taking L-lysine?
- Check symptoms - is heart palpitations caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHeart palpitations and drugs with ingredients of lysine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeart palpitations and L-lysine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
L-lysine has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from L-lysine 782 users)
Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 81,264 Heart palpitations patients).
Browse all side effects of L-lysinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Heart palpitationsHeart palpitations
Could your condition cause Heart palpitationsHeart palpitations
What would happen?
Questions to the study
15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
User reviews to the study
Does this give you heart palpitations? does drinking with it do it? I have the runs and the palpitations also been on this for 4 days now three more to go feel very on edge, anxiety, shakey do not like it. I have Aprazolam at have to take it also to combat this.
Have taken over-the- counter loratadine 10mg periodically (not every day) for probably over 10 years during high seasonal allergy seasons or when working in situations were dust, fumes or grass/tree/pollen would cause allergies or sinus infections. It works great for reducing allergy symptoms. ...
I've just started using victosa and from day one I've been experiencing a lot of palpations throughout the day and at night time. I was wondering if this is a common side effect and are there any more I should be aware of. Thank you in advance for any info. ..on this topic Mary H.