Review: could L-lysine cause Warts?
Summary: there is no Warts reported by people who take L-lysine yet.
We study 144 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Warts and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take L-lysine and have Warts >>>
L-lysine has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from 214 L-lysine users)
Warts (a wart is a small, rough growth) has been reported by people with strep throat, ulcerative colitis, hypothyroidism, psoriasis. (latest reports from 37 Warts patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of l-lysine and warts on
Do you have Warts while taking L-lysine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take L-lysine
- support group for people who have Warts
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Vitamins, Lysine for a 34-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Pregnancy, Cold Sore. The patient has Dizziness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Biotin, Iron Dextran, Garcinia Cambogia, Vitamin D, Valacyclovir, Zinc Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Multivitamin, L-Lysine, B Complex Vitamin, Pantoprazole, Ranitidine, Synthroid, Clonazepam, Furosemide, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman with Immune Response, Hair Loss, Low Iron, Weight Loss, Low Thyroid, Genital Herpes, Nervousness, Ge Reflux, Reflux Esophagitis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Familial Tremor, Hypertension, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Lysine for a 46-year old woman with Herpes Dermatitis. The patient has Mumps (a virus that can lead to swelling and pain in the salivary glands, along with fever, loss of appetite, and fatigue)
- A study of drug interactions between Felodipine, L-Lysine for a 63-year old woman with Hct, Energy Increased. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vascular Skin Condition. The patient has Verruca
Recent L-lysine related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.