Review: could L-lysine cause Warts?
Summary: there is no Warts reported by people who take L-lysine yet.
We study 142 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Warts and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take L-lysine and have Warts >>>
L-lysine has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from L-lysine 213 users)
Warts (a wart is a small, rough growth) has been reported by people with strep throat, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, hypothyroidism.(latest reports from Warts 19 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Warts while taking L-lysine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take L-lysine
- support group for people who have Warts
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i continue taking lysine while taking prednisone? (5 day prescription)
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Blocked Ear, and takes Prednisone, Lysine)
I am on a 5 day prescription of prednisone for my allergies/ear blockage. Is it safe for me during this time to continue taking my Lysine supplement?
- Does memantine 10 mg conflict with 1mg ativan
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions, and takes Exelon)
Husband 69 diagnosed 2 yrs ago, started on EXELON patches 4.5, graduated 9.5, 1 yr added Memantine 10mg 1 x daily. Was experiencing SUNDOWNING, prescribed 1 mg ATIVAN, worked for agitation. Now getting agitated around 9 am, stopped ATIVAN in evening, giving in morn around same time as Memantine. Wondering if conflict in scripts. Dr said if ATIVAN DIDNT work, to increase patch by half, but it did work, just confused with the morning episode. Seems to take about 30 min for ATIVAN TO WORK.
- Does it produce vitamin k
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Sintrom, Irregular Heartbeat)
he had stroke 5 years ago, he is taking sintrom, irregular heart beat
- Will limu products effect an outbreak in vaginal herpes for long term use?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Vaginal Herpes Outbreak, and takes L-Lysine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
I've been taking limu for a week and I'm h having a major outbreak of herpes. I take lysine daiy to minimise my outbreaks. Is there to much acid in this products for me to take and not have such a major outbreak?
- Does nexium cause enlarged veins?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Vasscular Swelling In Arms, and takes Nexium, Lysine)
Veins in right arm are enlarged
More questions for: L-lysine, Warts
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Weight loss taking lipitor
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Lost All Body Muscles And Weight Loss, Weight Loss)
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Lyrica photosensitivity
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Fibromyalgia, and takes Xanax, Lyrica)
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
Unknown whether to continue this drug or not. It was helping; so I am torn.
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym and felt safe since they have different chemical... Now I am investing my money in pads :(. Am I the only person who has trouble with this? These meds also effect my grown daughter similarly .
- Lysine relieving sciatica/back pain
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has Sciatica And Genital/ Sacral Herpes, and takes Lysine)
outbreaks of sacral/ genital herpes and lower back pain and sciatica relieved within 3 weeks of taking L Lysine 2000 mgs daily
More reviews for: L-lysine, Warts
- A study of drug interactions between Indian Tumeric, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Mobic, Humira, Methotrexate for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Arthritis
Comments: I am in menopause and no longer experience hot flashes. I have very low heat tolerance and often am feeling uncomfortably hot. I awake every night around 4:00 am and am drenched in sweat even tho I sleep under 2 fans in addition to AC. It takes some time to get cooled off enough to fall back to slee ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Azelastine Hydrochloride, L-Lysine, Multivitamin, Valtrex, Tramadol for a patient with Allergies, Hsv, Healthy Living, Hsv-2, Chronic Pain. The patient has Night Sweats
Comments: I only get night sweats periodically. Maybe once or twice every 2 months for 1 or 2 nights consecutively. I'm wondering if it is related to the valtrex or herpes outbreaks because I don't take valtrex all the time. Only when I feel like I may have an outbreak. Is this probable? Or maybe it is the mi ...
- A study of side effects of Lysine for a patient with Oral Herpes. The patient has Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin)
Comments: have developed 2 lipoma, one 58 yrs ago when i was pregnant and now in the last 5 years when i am not pregnant and take no hormones; i do, however, have neuroendocrine cancer, the rarest, somatostatinoma, so i am producing hormones, or my tumors are, which i am guessing is producing the aldosterone, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clobetasol Propionate, Calcium Acetate, Lysine, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Melatonin, Benadryl, Naprosyn, Klonopin, Doxycycline Hyclate, Methadone Hydrochloride, Prilosec for a patient with Porphyria, Osteoporosis, Metabolism, Energy Preservation, Inflammation, Sleep Aid, Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Pain Management, Gerd. The patient has Pelvic Discomfort, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Pseudoporphyria, Arthritis, Trigeminal Nerve Injection, Facial Nerve Disorder
Comments: Left side facial nerve pain caused by enlarged cheekbone pressing on 5th cranial nerve. Trigeminal 2 added to diagnoses likely due to procedures performed to lessen 5th cranial nerve pain..
Recent diagnoses of pseudoporphyria. No auto immune testing done as of yet.
Constipation coinciding with por ...
More related studies for: L-lysine, Warts
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.