Home > L-lysine > Warts > L-lysine and Warts
Review: could L-lysine cause Warts?
We study 142 people who have side effects while taking L-lysine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Warts and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take L-lysine and have Warts >>>
L-lysine (latest outcomes from 212 users) has active ingredients of lysine. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex).
Warts (a wart is a small, rough growth) (latest reports from 35 patients) has been reported by people with strep throat, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, hypothyroidism.
On Oct, 23, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Warts while taking L-lysine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take L-lysine
- support group for people who have Warts
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i continue taking lysine while taking prednisone? (5 day prescription)
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Blocked Ear, and takes Prednisone, Lysine)
I am on a 5 day prescription of prednisone for my allergies/ear blockage. Is it safe for me during this time to continue taking my Lysine supplement?
- Does memantine 10 mg conflict with 1mg ativan
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions, and takes Exelon)
Husband 69 diagnosed 2 yrs ago, started on EXELON patches 4.5, graduated 9.5, 1 yr added Memantine 10mg 1 x daily. Was experiencing SUNDOWNING, prescribed 1 mg ATIVAN, worked for agitation. Now getting agitated around 9 am, stopped ATIVAN in evening, giving in morn around same time as Memantine. Won ...
- Does it produce vitamin k
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Sintrom, Irregular Heartbeat)
he had stroke 5 years ago, he is taking sintrom, irregular heart beat
- Will limu products effect an outbreak in vaginal herpes for long term use?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Vaginal Herpes Outbreak, and takes L-Lysine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
I've been taking limu for a week and I'm h having a major outbreak of herpes. I take lysine daiy to minimise my outbreaks. Is there to much acid in this products for me to take and not have such a major outbreak?
- Does nexium cause enlarged veins?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Vasscular Swelling In Arms, and takes Nexium, Lysine)
Veins in right arm are enlarged
More questions for: L-lysine, Warts
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Weight loss taking lipitor
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Lost All Body Muscles And Weight Loss, Weight Loss)
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Lyrica photosensitivity
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Fibromyalgia, and takes Xanax, Lyrica)
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Urinary incontinence and odor while taking mucinex or dylsem
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Incontinence - Urinary, Urine Odor, and takes Garlic, L-Lysine, Midodrine Hydrochloride)
With in 24 hrs or less of taking either meds I have almost 0 control of my bladder and have more chemical smell to urine while taking Mucinex but also with Delsym but less intense... It takes 1week more or less for me to get back to normal. Since I knew about Mucinex, I thought I would try Delsym a ...
- Lysine relieving sciatica/back pain
(Posted by a 59 year old woman who has Sciatica And Genital/ Sacral Herpes, and takes Lysine)
outbreaks of sacral/ genital herpes and lower back pain and sciatica relieved within 3 weeks of taking L Lysine 2000 mgs daily
More reviews for: L-lysine, Warts
- A study of drug interactions between Indian Tumeric, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Mobic, Humira, Methotrexate for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Arthritis
Comments: I am in menopause and no longer experience hot flashes. I have very low heat tolerance and often am feeling uncomfortably hot. I awake every night around 4:00 am and am drenched in sweat even tho I sleep under 2 fans in addition to AC. It takes some time to get cooled off enough to fall back to slee ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dapsone, Zinc Chloride In Plastic Container, Garlic, Oil Of Oregano, L-Lysine, Echinacea, Tri-linyah for a patient with Brown Recluse Bite, Impaired Healing, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Birth Control. The patient has Vascular Insufficiency, Extravasation Blood, Inflammation, Epidermal Necrosis, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Skin Burning Sensation, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: First diag. Brown recluse spider bite. 2nd diag. Schamburgs purpura. 3rd diag. Brown recluse bite. Biopsy showed necrotic epidermis and perivascular and perieccrine lymphocytic inflammation. Biopsy would not heal. Further testing shows greater saphenous vein reflux.
- A study of drug interactions between Lysine, Ranitidine, Oracea, Bystolic, Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Rosacea, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder, Add. The patient has Rosacea, Acid Reflux, Anxiety, Add, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Fatigue - Chronic
Comments: Significantly decreased motivation over the past year.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lysine, Calcium, Loratadine, Risperdal, Luvox, Depakote ER, Zonegran for a patient with Health, Mouth Sores, Bone Density Decreased, Postnasal Drip, Acting-out Behaviors, Seizures. The patient has Kidney Stones
Comments: I just had two kidney stones, one in the ureter smashed with laser and one in the kidney taken care of by lithotripsy. I am wondering if Zonegran could be the cause.
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, L-Lysine, Zomig, Lisinopril, Estradiol for a patient with Hair Loss In Women, Herpes Simplex Serology Positive, Migraine - Common, Moderate High Bp, Post Menopause. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: would like to know if lysine is causing hair loss.
More related studies for: L-lysine, Warts
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.