Home > Labetalol hydrochloride > Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens > Labetalol hydrochloride and Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens
Review: could Labetalol hydrochloride cause Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens (Delirium tremens)?
We study 715 people who have side effects while taking Labetalol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Labetalol hydrochloride and have Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens >>>
Labetalol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 890 users) has active ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens
Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens (a psychotic condition typical of withdrawal in chronic alcoholics) (latest reports from 1,513 patients) has been reported by people with pain, back pain, depression, stress and anxiety, alcoholism.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 715 people reported to have side effects when taking Labetalol hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.14%) has Alcohol Withdrawal - Delirium Tremens.
Time on Labetalol hydrochloride when people have Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens * :
Gender of people who have Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens when taking Labetalol hydrochloride * :
|Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens when taking Labetalol hydrochloride * :
|Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens when taking Labetalol hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Propranolol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mellaril (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diflunisal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alcohol Withdrawal - Delirium Tremens while taking Labetalol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Labetalol hydrochloride and have Alcohol Withdrawal - Delirium Tremens
- support group for people who take Labetalol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Alcohol Withdrawal - Delirium Tremens
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Allopurinol, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Crestor, Doxazosin Mesylate, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Oxycodone, Xarelto)
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER
XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now.
- Is constipation a side effect of labetalol treatment
(Asked by a 77 year old man who has Hypertension - Essential, Constipation, and takes Labetalol Hydrochloride)
CONSTIPATION DEVELOPED DURING TREATMENT OF HYPERTENSION WITH LABETALOL
- How long can vertigo last
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Vertigo, and takes Labetalol Hydrochloride)
I have had vertigo for six months. All brain test, eg. cat scan, eeg, mri came back normal. Also had 14 physical therapy sessions. This is very debilitating. What if anything can be done for vertigo. I am on several blood pressure meds. as well as meclizine and zanax.
- Could labetalol cause me to be 12 days late on my period
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Labetalol)
More questions for: Labetalol hydrochloride, Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens
More reviews for: Labetalol hydrochloride, Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens
- A study of side effects of Labetalol Hydrochloride for a patient with End-stage Kidney Disease. The patient has Labetalol
Comments: Was diagnosed on Sept. 11, 2014 that I have stage 3 chronic kidney disease. My doctor told me that my test results were effected by the medications he has given me for my hypertension. Does labetalol cause kidney disease?
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Biotin, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Hair Loss, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Thinning, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Confusion, Blurred Vision, Loss Of Hair, High Blood Pressure
Comments: I have been off the labetalol for about 3 months. Still on Valsartan Hctz. My hair used to be shiny and full. It is now dry brittle short thin and has broken off to less than a half inch in length on the crown of my head. I now have high ocular pressure that has increased rapidly since taking these ...
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a patient with Cough. The patient has Delirium Tremens (a psychotic condition typical of withdrawal in chronic alcoholics)
Comments: After 3 doses delirium started
- A study of drug interactions between Marine Collagen, Chinese Vitex, Vitamin E, Labetalol Hydrochloride for a patient with Slow Down Age, Help With Ovulation, Energy, Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Cough
Comments: I cough spiratically after I take the vitamin
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Potassium, Simvastatin, Labetalol Hydrocloride, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Arthritis - Neck, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Constipation
Comments: Drink a lot of water but doesn't seem to help. Stomachs and back pains, blotting and it feels like I have to go but can't. Nauseated at times.
More related studies for: Labetalol hydrochloride, Alcohol withdrawal - delirium tremens
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis
- Advair Diskus 250/50
- Calcium D - Glucarate
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (2 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (10 hours ago)
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (7 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (8 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (1 day ago)