Home > Labetalol hydrochloride > Platelet count decreased > Labetalol hydrochloride and Platelet count decreased
Review: could Labetalol hydrochloride cause Platelet count decreased (Thrombocytopenia )?
Summary: Platelet count decreased is found among people who take Labetalol hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Lactulose, and have Hepatitis c.
We study 715 people who have side effects while taking Labetalol hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Platelet count decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Platelet count decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Labetalol hydrochloride and have Platelet count decreased >>>
Labetalol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 890 users) has active ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Platelet count decreased
Platelet count decreased (latest reports from 237,987 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 710 people reported to have side effects when taking Labetalol hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (1.41%) have Platelet Count Decreased.
Time on Labetalol hydrochloride when people have Platelet count decreased * :
Gender of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Labetalol hydrochloride * :
|Platelet count decreased||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Labetalol hydrochloride * :
|Platelet count decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||30.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hepatitis c (3 people, 30.00%)
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (2 people, 20.00%)
- Myelofibrosis (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lactulose (4 people, 40.00%)
- Clonazepam (3 people, 30.00%)
- Intron a (3 people, 30.00%)
- Diclofenac (2 people, 20.00%)
- Acetaminophen and propoxyphene hydrochloride (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet Count Decreased while taking Labetalol Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Labetalol hydrochloride and have Platelet Count Decreased
- support group for people who take Labetalol hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate
(Asked by a 75 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Allopurinol, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Crestor, Doxazosin Mesylate, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Oxycodone, Xarelto)
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER
XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now.
- Is constipation a side effect of labetalol treatment
(Asked by a 77 year old man who has Hypertension - Essential, Constipation, and takes Labetalol Hydrochloride)
CONSTIPATION DEVELOPED DURING TREATMENT OF HYPERTENSION WITH LABETALOL
- How long can vertigo last
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Vertigo, and takes Labetalol Hydrochloride)
I have had vertigo for six months. All brain test, eg. cat scan, eeg, mri came back normal. Also had 14 physical therapy sessions. This is very debilitating. What if anything can be done for vertigo. I am on several blood pressure meds. as well as meclizine and zanax.
- Pyrexia and one-alpha iv
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Pyrexia, Platelet Count Decreased, Anemia , Liquid In Douglas Space And Hypo Pleural Liquid, Nausea, Vomits, Shivering)
she was treated for hypocalcemia with high PTH taking calcium per-os and iv,Renagel,trofocard,one-alpha iv.
after 5 days fever with shiver 2-3 times daily ,vomits,nausea
she took antibiotic therapy after positive gram - blood cultures (first E. coli,second another gram - microorganism )
- Could labetalol cause me to be 12 days late on my period
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Labetalol)
More questions for: Labetalol hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
More reviews for: Labetalol hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
- A study of side effects of Labetalol Hydrochloride for a patient with End-stage Kidney Disease. The patient has Labetalol
Comments: Was diagnosed on Sept. 11, 2014 that I have stage 3 chronic kidney disease. My doctor told me that my test results were effected by the medications he has given me for my hypertension. Does labetalol cause kidney disease?
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a patient with Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Platelet Count Decreased
Comments: Taking amlodipine 5 mg and losartan 50 mg daily for hypertension .
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Biotin, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Hair Loss, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Thinning, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Confusion, Blurred Vision, Loss Of Hair, High Blood Pressure
Comments: I have been off the labetalol for about 3 months. Still on Valsartan Hctz. My hair used to be shiny and full. It is now dry brittle short thin and has broken off to less than a half inch in length on the crown of my head. I now have high ocular pressure that has increased rapidly since taking these ...
- A study of drug interactions between Marine Collagen, Chinese Vitex, Vitamin E, Labetalol Hydrochloride for a patient with Slow Down Age, Help With Ovulation, Energy, Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Cough
Comments: I cough spiratically after I take the vitamin
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Potassium, Simvastatin, Labetalol Hydrocloride, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Arthritis - Neck, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Constipation
Comments: Drink a lot of water but doesn't seem to help. Stomachs and back pains, blotting and it feels like I have to go but can't. Nauseated at times.
More related studies for: Labetalol hydrochloride, Platelet count decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.