Lactobacillus gg and H1n1 - from FDA reports
There is no H1n1 reported by people who take Lactobacillus gg yet. This review analyzes which people have H1n1 with Lactobacillus gg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have H1n1 when taking Lactobacillus gg?
- Check symptoms - is h1n1 caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsH1n1 and drugs with ingredients of lactobacillus.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeH1n1 and Lactobacillus gg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
H1n1 has been reported by people with gastric ulcer (latest reports from 63 H1n1 patients).