Review: could Lactulose cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Lose weight is found among people who take Lactulose, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Breast cancer metastatic.
We study 13,990 people who have side effects while taking Lactulose from FDA and social media. Among them, 49 have Lose weight. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lactulose and have Lose weight >>>
Lactulose has active ingredients of lactulose. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from 14,076 Lactulose users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Lose weight patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 13,990 people reported to have side effects when taking Lactulose. Among them, 49 people (0.35%) have Lose Weight.
Time on Lactulose when people have Lose weight * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lose weight||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lose weight when taking Lactulose * :
|Lose weight||64.00%||36.00% |
Age of people who have Lose weight when taking Lactulose * :
|Lose weight||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.57%||11.43%||14.29%||17.14%||48.57% |
Severity of Lose weight when taking Lactulose ** :
How people recovered from Lose weight ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer metastatic (16 people, 32.65%)
- Pain (9 people, 18.37%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (8 people, 16.33%)
- Depression (8 people, 16.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (7 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (27 people, 55.10%)
- Lasix (23 people, 46.94%)
- Levaquin (23 people, 46.94%)
- Protonix (21 people, 42.86%)
- Lovenox (20 people, 40.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lactulose and lose weight on
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Lactulose?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lactulose and have Lose Weight
- support group for people who take Lactulose
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cleocin for a 72-year old man with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 9-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Donepezil, Ativan, Enulose, Megace for a 96-year old woman with Short-Term Memory Loss, Sedation, Postoperative Constipation, Bedsore.
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
Recent Lactulose related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.