Review: could Lamictal cause Heart disease congenital?
Summary: Heart disease congenital is found among people who take Lamictal, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Folic acid, and have Epilepsy.
We study 37,541 people who have side effects while taking Lamictal from FDA and social media. Among them, 57 have Heart disease congenital. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart disease congenital and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lamictal and have Heart disease congenital >>>
Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 40,659 Lamictal users)
Heart disease congenital
Heart disease congenital has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, epilepsy, birth control, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 3,695 Heart disease congenital patients)
On Feb, 3, 2015: 37,506 people reported to have side effects when taking Lamictal. Among them, 57 people (0.15%) have Heart Disease Congenital.
Time on Lamictal when people have Heart disease congenital * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart disease congenital||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heart disease congenital when taking Lamictal * :
|Heart disease congenital||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||50.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Heart disease congenital when taking Lamictal ** :
How people recovered from Heart disease congenital ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Epilepsy (23 people, 40.35%)
- Convulsion (14 people, 24.56%)
- Depression (6 people, 10.53%)
- Drug exposure during pregnancy (4 people, 7.02%)
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (17 people, 29.82%)
- Iron (17 people, 29.82%)
- Keppra (14 people, 24.56%)
- Zoloft (13 people, 22.81%)
- Levetiracetam (12 people, 21.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Disease Congenital while taking Lamictal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lamictal and have Heart Disease Congenital
- support group for people who take Lamictal
- support group for people who have Heart Disease Congenital
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Xanax, Lamotrigine, Lexapro, Atenolol for a 44-year old man with Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Ramipril, Lamotrigine for a 34-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar. The patient has Finger Pain, Sweating Fever, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Ativan, Seroquel, Lamictal, Trileptal for a 65-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Vomiting, Nausea, Ataxia, Double Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lexapro, Lamictal, Prilosec, Simvastatin, Niaspan, Levoxyl, Actos, Januvia, Metformin Hydrochloride for a 64-year old man with Abdominal Pain Lower, Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Gerd, Hypercholesterolemia, High Trigylycerides, Hypothyroidism - Primary, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Diabetes. The patient has Low Platelet Count
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lamotrigine for a 46-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
Recent Lamictal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Lamictal, Provigil, Concerta for a 56-year old woman who has Narcolepsy
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Lamotrigine for a 46-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Lithium Citrate, Lamictal for a 28-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Escitalopram, Lamotrigine for a 38-year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.