Home > Lamictal > Panic attack > Lamictal and Panic attack
Review: could Lamictal cause Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
We study 37,442 people who have side effects while taking Lamictal from FDA and social media. Among them, 235 have Panic attack. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attack and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lamictal and have Panic attack >>>
Lamictal (latest outcomes from 40,544 users) has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Panic Attack (latest reports from 121,899 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, panic disorder, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 37,442 people reported to have side effects when taking Lamictal. Among them, 235 people (0.63%) have Panic Attack.
Time on Lamictal when people have Panic attack * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Panic attack||25.00%||27.27%||6.82%||13.64%||18.18%||6.82%||2.27% |
Age of people who have Panic attack when taking Lamictal * :
|Panic attack||0.45%||0.00%||14.09%||19.09%||15.91%||22.73%||20.00%||7.73% |
Severity of Panic attack when taking Lamictal ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Panic attack||11.11%||44.44%||33.33%||11.11% |
How people recovered from Panic attack ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Panic attack||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (71 people, 30.21%)
- Bipolar disorder (67 people, 28.51%)
- Epilepsy (35 people, 14.89%)
- Anxiety (33 people, 14.04%)
- Sleep disorder (29 people, 12.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (40 people, 17.02%)
- Xanax (38 people, 16.17%)
- Klonopin (38 people, 16.17%)
- Lyrica (27 people, 11.49%)
- Clonazepam (26 people, 11.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Panic Attack while taking Lamictal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lamictal and have Panic Attack
- support group for people who take Lamictal
- support group for people who have Panic Attack
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can lamictal cause false positive pcp drug screen
I had a rapid urine drug screen for new employment and it shows positive for PCP. I have never taken or even seen PCP. I am so embarrassed and mortified. Needless to say my urine has been sent to a lab to see if it can rule out false positive results. I called my neurologist and my Pharmacist an ...
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
More questions for: Lamictal, Panic attack
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lamictal and eyes being gooey.
While taking this medication, I experienced eye goo, sometimes stringing across my eye. Occasionally it would dry overnight and becoming crusty. I took this medication for over a year and the doctor kept prescribing me medication for conjunctivitis.
When I finally stopped taking this medication, ...
- Lamotrigine and indigestion
I started taking Lamotrigine about a month or two ago. I think it has alleviated my depression somewhat but it has also been causing me pretty severe gastric and intestinal problems. I wake up every morning with indigestion/ and pressure in my stomach, I also have constipation I have gone several da ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
More reviews for: Lamictal, Panic attack
On eHealthMe, Lamictal (lamotrigine) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Lamictal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lamictal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Claritin-d 24 Hour for a patient with Epilepsy, Allergies. The patient has Panic Attack
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Lamictal, Geodon, Synthroid, Dexedrine, Buspar, Valium, Xanax Xr, Soma, Celebrex, Strattera, Lidoderm, Thorazine, Vesicare, Methylprednisolone for a patient with Knee Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Add, Bipolar Mania, Mania, Insomnia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Low Back Pain. The patient has Joint Instability, Panic Attack
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Lamictal, Prozac, Klonopin, Lorazepam, Zyrtec, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Advair Diskus 250/50, Flonase, Phenergan, Albuterol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Allergies, Meniere's Disease, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Vomiting, Insomnia. The patient has Headache, Migraine, Psychomotor Skills Impaired, Depression, Menstrual Disorder, Disorientation, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Mania, Vertigo, Aggression Aggravated, Short-term Memory Loss, Speech Impairment, Abdominal Cramping, Numbness And Tingling, Mood Swings, Premenstrual Syndrome, Polycystic Ovaries, Night Sweats, Metabolic Disorder, Sinus Infections, Thinking Slowed
More related studies for: Lamictal, Panic attack
Recent Lamictal related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lamictal, Panic attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.