Review: could Lamictal cause Premature aging?
Summary: there is no Premature aging reported by people who take Lamictal yet.
We study 37,584 people who have side effects while taking Lamictal from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Premature aging and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lamictal and have Premature aging >>>
Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 40,706 Lamictal users)
Premature aging has been reported by people with asperger's disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, vitamin d decreased, insomnia related to another mental condition, depression. (latest reports)
On Apr, 2, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of lamictal and premature aging on
Do you have Premature Aging while taking Lamictal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lamictal
- support group for people who have Premature Aging
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Elavil, Adderall, Lamictal for a 54-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Cognitive Deterioration, Chorea. The patient has Chorea
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Neurontin, Abilify, Lexapro, Lamictal, Humira for a 56-year old man with Acid Reflux, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Psoriasis.
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a 34-year old woman with Mood Disorder. The patient has Lymph Nodes - Swollen, Headache
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a 32-year old woman with Lyme Disease. The patient has Tinnitus Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
Recent Lamictal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Topiramate, Lamictal, Latuda for a 33-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Lexapro, Lamotrigine, Nexplanon, Adderall Xr 30 for a 20-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Lamictal for a 37-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.