Home > Lamisil > Pustular psoriasis > Lamisil and Pustular psoriasis
Review: could Lamisil cause Pustular psoriasis?
We study 6,890 people who have side effects while taking Lamisil from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Pustular psoriasis. Find out below who they are, when they have Pustular psoriasis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lamisil and have Pustular psoriasis >>>
Lamisil (latest outcomes from 7,229 users) has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in pulmonary aspergilloma (mycetoma).
Pustular psoriasis (raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus) (latest reports from 5,012 patients) has been reported by people with psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease, ankylosing spondylitis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6,890 people reported to have side effects when taking Lamisil. Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Pustular Psoriasis.
Time on Lamisil when people have Pustular psoriasis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pustular psoriasis||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pustular psoriasis when taking Lamisil * :
|Pustular psoriasis||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pustular psoriasis when taking Lamisil * :
|Pustular psoriasis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Pustular psoriasis when taking Lamisil ** :
How people recovered from Pustular psoriasis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Taclonex (2 people, 66.67%)
- Predonine (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pustular Psoriasis while taking Lamisil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lamisil and have Pustular Psoriasis
- support group for people who take Lamisil
- support group for people who have Pustular Psoriasis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Lamisil, Pustular psoriasis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lamisil increased my blood sugar
I had a normal A1C before taking Lamisil. 2 months after being on Lamisil my A1C is now in the type 2 diabetic range. Is this drug the reason for my sugar level going out of control?
More reviews for: Lamisil, Pustular psoriasis
On eHealthMe, Lamisil (terbinafine hydrochloride) is often used for pulmonary aspergilloma (mycetoma). Find out below the conditions Lamisil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lamisil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lamisil, Pustular psoriasis
Recent Lamisil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Glipizide, Lamisil for a 85-year old man who has Diabetes
- Comparions of Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Microgestin Fe 1/20 for a 20-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Augmentin for a 28-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Miconazole 7 for a 64-year old man who has Jock Itch
- Comparions of Amoxicillin (Teva) - 500MG, Terbinafine Hydrochloride (Gedeon Richter Usa) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 54-year old woman who has Chest Infection
- Comparions of Lamisil (Novartis) - EQ 125MG BASE/PACKET, Sporanox (Janssen Pharma) - 100MG for a 29-year old woman who has Fungus Ball
- Comparions of Terbinafine Hydrochloride (Glenmark Generics) - EQ 250MG BASE, Diethylpropion Hydrochloride (Lannett Holdings Inc) - 75MG for a 36-year old woman who has Obesity
- Comparions of Terbinafine Hydrochloride (Taro) - 1%, Omeprazole (Genpharm) - 20MG for a 23-year old man who has Fungal Nail Infection
- Comparions of Lamisil, Acyclovir (Mylan) - 200MG for a 62-year old woman who has Mouth Ulcers
- Comparions of Sporanox - 100MG, Terbinafine Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharm) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 54-year old woman who has Nail Fungus
More related comparison studies for: Lamisil, Pustular psoriasis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (33 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (36 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hair Loss
- Palmar Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome
- Valley Fever