Lamisil and Pustular psoriasis - from FDA reports
Pustular psoriasis is found among people who take Lamisil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Diprosone, and have Nail tinea. This review analyzes which people have Pustular psoriasis with Lamisil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,007 people who have side effects when taking Lamisil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
11,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Lamisil.
Among them, 19 people (0.17%) have Pustular psoriasis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lamisil when people have Pustular psoriasis *:
- < 1 month: 93.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 6.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pustular psoriasis when taking Lamisil *:
- female: 94.74 %
- male: 5.26 %
Age of people who have Pustular psoriasis when taking Lamisil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 31.58 %
- 40-49: 26.32 %
- 50-59: 10.53 %
- 60+: 31.58 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nail Tinea (6 people, 31.58%)
- Intertrigo (2 people, 10.53%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 5.26%)
- Psoriasis (1 person, 5.26%)
- Pain (1 person, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Diprosone (5 people, 26.32%)
- Taclonex (2 people, 10.53%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 10.53%)
- Januvia (1 person, 5.26%)
- Econazole Nitrate (1 person, 5.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fever (11 people, 57.89%)
- Rashes (10 people, 52.63%)
- Rash Pustular (10 people, 52.63%)
- C-Reactive Protein Increased (10 people, 52.63%)
- Skin Exfoliation (9 people, 47.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pustular psoriasis when taking Lamisil?
- Check symptoms - is pustular psoriasis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPustular psoriasis and drugs with ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePustular psoriasis and Lamisil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lamisil has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in pulmonary aspergilloma (mycetoma). (latest outcomes from Lamisil 11,546 users)
Pustular psoriasis (raised bumps on the skin that are filled with pus) has been reported by people with psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthropathy, pustular psoriasis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 3,416 Pustular psoriasis patients).
Browse all side effects of Lamisila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pustular psoriasisPustular psoriasis
Could your condition cause Pustular psoriasisPustular psoriasis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have mild ringworm on scalp, face, and body. Nothing on feet, nails, and no jock itch but I hit the Trifecta. I think it's coming under control after 6 days on the oral medication but it itches now. Holy he'll it itches. I was prescribed selenium sulphate I believe for my scalp but that isn't ...
User reviews to the study
I was diagnosed with Hashi about ten years ago. Have been looking for a good endo that understands functional medicine and is familiar with Dr Wentz book Root Cause. Just came down with pustular psoriasis on my right hand. Very upset about it and thought there might be a connection between ...