Lanoxin and Vaccination site pain - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site pain reported by people who take Lanoxin yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site pain with Lanoxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vaccination site pain when taking Lanoxin?
- Check symptoms - is vaccination site pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaccination site pain and drugs with ingredients of digoxin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaccination site pain and Lanoxin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lanoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Lanoxin 19,233 users)
Vaccination Site Pain
Vaccination site pain has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, preventive health care, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 38 Vaccination site pain patients).