Home > Lantus > Stomach pain > Lantus and Stomach pain
Review: could Lantus cause Stomach pain (Abdominal pain)?
We study 49,896 people who have side effects while taking Lantus from FDA and social media. Among them, 874 have Stomach pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Stomach pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lantus and have Stomach pain >>>
Lantus (latest outcomes from 50,268 users) has active ingredients of insulin glargine recombinant. It is often used in diabetes.
Stomach Pain (latest reports from 617,372 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 49,896 people reported to have side effects when taking Lantus. Among them, 874 people (1.75%) have Stomach Pain.
Time on Lantus when people have Stomach pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stomach pain||58.93%||14.29%||12.50%||10.71%||1.79%||0.00%||1.79% |
Gender of people who have Stomach pain when taking Lantus * :
|Stomach pain||59.05%||40.95% |
Age of people who have Stomach pain when taking Lantus * :
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.49%||1.97%||4.43%||5.54%||15.50%||27.31%||44.77% |
Severity of Stomach pain when taking Lantus ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Stomach pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Stomach pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (153 people, 17.51%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (130 people, 14.87%)
- Hypertension (76 people, 8.70%)
- Depression (63 people, 7.21%)
- Metastases to bone (44 people, 5.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (291 people, 33.30%)
- Humalog (241 people, 27.57%)
- Novolog (224 people, 25.63%)
- Lasix (201 people, 23.00%)
- Lisinopril (170 people, 19.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stomach Pain while taking Lantus?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lantus and have Stomach Pain
- support group for people who take Lantus
- support group for people who have Stomach Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lantus, Stomach pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lantus and gastroperesis
My husband for 10yrs was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic. Nov 10/13 he was admitted to hospital DKA blood sugar got to 38...severe vomiting, flu like symptoms, high blood pressure. During his stay he was put on insulin, nova rapid 3 times per day and Lantus. Over the coarse of him becoming sick, he had ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Side effect of spiriva on diabetis control
I have been a diabetic for the past 30 years and could generally control my blood sugar by using Lantus and another fast effect insuine (ahich changed several time)Since I take Spiriva (started on february 15th 2014, I cannot control my blood sugar properly and get incoherent results (2,3 or even 4 ...
More reviews for: Lantus, Stomach pain
On eHealthMe, Lantus (insulin glargine recombinant) is often used for diabetes. Find out below the conditions Lantus is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lantus used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Pletal, Prolia, Humalog Kwikpen, Lantus Solostar, Omeprazole, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Ramipril, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Blocked Artery, Vitamin D Decreased, Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Stomach Discomfort, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Angina. The patient has Stomach Pain
More related studies for: Lantus, Stomach pain
Recent Lantus related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lantus, Stomach pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal