Review: could Lasix cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 94,477 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,906 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lasix and have Dizziness >>>
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 95,341 Lasix users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,329 Dizziness patients)
On Apr, 6, 2015: 94,477 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 3,908 people (4.14%) have Dizziness.
Time on Lasix when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Lasix * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Lasix * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Lasix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (467 people, 11.95%)
- Pain (244 people, 6.24%)
- Atrial fibrillation (231 people, 5.91%)
- Osteoporosis (190 people, 4.86%)
- Depression (162 people, 4.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,280 people, 32.75%)
- Coumadin (923 people, 23.62%)
- Digoxin (823 people, 21.06%)
- Coreg (681 people, 17.43%)
- Potassium chloride (640 people, 16.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of lasix and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Lasix?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a 21-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Occasional Outbreak Of What Seems Like Insect Bites Underneath My Thigh, Reflux, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man with Chf, High Blood Pressure, Hbp. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Weight Fluctuation
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate for a 68-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Depersonalisation, Dizziness, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Aricept, Lamictal, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Abilify, Lopressor for a 55-year old man with Alzheimers, Anticonvulsant Drug Level Below Therapeutic, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Dizziness (excl Vertigo)
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lutein, Aspirin, Lasix, Atenolol for a 100-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure, Health, Heart Attack, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Fluid Retention
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Furosemide, Hydralazine Hydrochloride for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Potassium, Lasix, Coumadin for a 80-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
- Comparions of Methotrexate, Furosemide for a 55-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Atenolol, Magnesium, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.