Home > Lasix > Heart attack > Lasix and Heart attack
Review: could Lasix cause Heart attack?
We study 94,445 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,453 have Heart attack. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart attack and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Heart attack >>>
Lasix (latest outcomes from 95,308 users) has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention.
Heart attack (latest reports from 631,414 patients) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 94,445 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 3,453 people (3.66%) have Heart Attack.
Time on Lasix when people have Heart attack * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart attack||41.04%||9.83%||2.89%||9.25%||19.65%||7.51%||9.83% |
Gender of people who have Heart attack when taking Lasix * :
|Heart attack||51.63%||48.37% |
Age of people who have Heart attack when taking Lasix * :
|Heart attack||0.09%||0.15%||0.09%||0.39%||2.06%||9.38%||22.21%||65.62% |
Severity of Heart attack when taking Lasix ** :
How people recovered from Heart attack ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (323 people, 9.35%)
- Diabetes mellitus (280 people, 8.11%)
- Pain (206 people, 5.97%)
- Arthritis (196 people, 5.68%)
- Depression (114 people, 3.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (1,130 people, 32.73%)
- Vioxx (853 people, 24.70%)
- Plavix (755 people, 21.87%)
- Lipitor (749 people, 21.69%)
- Digoxin (535 people, 15.49%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Attack while taking Lasix?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Heart Attack
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who have Heart Attack
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely?
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning a ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
More questions for: Lasix, Heart attack
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Lasix, Heart attack
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used for fluid retention. Find out below the conditions Lasix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lasix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Lasix, Heart attack
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lasix, Heart attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (5 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Italian Fitch
- Transplant Liver
- Pancreas Infection
- Pregnancy With Advanced Maternal Age