Review: could Lasix cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Lose weight is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 94,473 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 519 have Lose weight. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Lose weight >>>
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 95,338 Lasix users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,287 Lose weight patients)
On Feb, 21, 2015: 94,467 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 519 people (0.55%) have Lose Weight.
Time on Lasix when people have Lose weight * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lose weight||3.85%||1.92%||0.00%||9.62%||25.00%||1.92%||57.69% |
Gender of people who have Lose weight when taking Lasix * :
|Lose weight||66.43%||33.57% |
Age of people who have Lose weight when taking Lasix * :
|Lose weight||0.00%||0.00%||0.21%||1.45%||4.55%||18.39%||27.07%||48.35% |
Severity of Lose weight when taking Lasix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lose weight||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lose weight ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lose weight||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (86 people, 16.57%)
- Depression (80 people, 15.41%)
- Pain (69 people, 13.29%)
- Breast cancer (49 people, 9.44%)
- Metastases to bone (47 people, 9.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (181 people, 34.87%)
- Zometa (171 people, 32.95%)
- Lisinopril (149 people, 28.71%)
- Coumadin (145 people, 27.94%)
- Levaquin (127 people, 24.47%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Lasix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Lose Weight
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 57-year old man with Congestive Heart Failure. The patient has Loose Stools
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Omeprazole, Furosemide, Xarelto, Methylprednisolone for a 75-year old woman with Osteoarthritis, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Oedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Increased Frequency Of Micturation, Less Volume, Swollen Ankles, Acid Reflux, Pain In Shoulders, Back, Arms, Chest,headaches,
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness), Gastrointestinal Irritation (irritation of stomach & intestine due to infection), Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Weight Loss, Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lasix, Torsemide for a 74-year old man who has Fluid Retention
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.