Home > Lasix > Passed out > Lasix and Passed out
Review: could Lasix cause Passed out (Fainting)?
We study 94,437 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,933 have Passed out. Find out below who they are, when they have Passed out and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Passed out >>>
Lasix (latest outcomes from 95,302 users) has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention.
Passed out (loss of consciousness and postural tone) (latest reports from 319,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 1, 2014: 94,423 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 1,933 people (2.05%) have Passed Out. They amount to 0.61% of all the 318,883 people who have Passed Out on eHealthMe.
Time on Lasix when people have Passed out * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Passed out||37.68%||16.67%||2.17%||23.19%||12.32%||6.52%||1.45% |
Gender of people who have Passed out when taking Lasix * :
|Passed out||60.03%||39.97% |
Age of people who have Passed out when taking Lasix * :
|Passed out||0.00%||0.11%||0.17%||1.27%||4.20%||5.63%||20.32%||68.30% |
Severity of Passed out when taking Lasix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Passed out||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Passed out ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Passed out||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (188 people, 9.73%)
- Multiple myeloma (123 people, 6.36%)
- Pain (90 people, 4.66%)
- Atrial fibrillation (83 people, 4.29%)
- Depression (74 people, 3.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (587 people, 30.37%)
- Coumadin (504 people, 26.07%)
- Digoxin (404 people, 20.90%)
- Potassium chloride (279 people, 14.43%)
- Plavix (270 people, 13.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Passed Out while taking Lasix?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know that this is something serious..I can feel it. I just have to get the Doctors, to find it...and fix whatever it is that is wrong.
I am trying to find what is the root cause of it all, then I might be able to find some relief.."Lord Willing". I have always been a driven individual and love life. I am a fighter and a survivor, so I will continue forward..until I find a way to the answer.
The pain level stays around 5 or 6 everyday and can be overwhelming at times, but I pray and I find relief for a moment..from The Lord. Grateful to be alive. Just want life to be normal again and to be able, to spend my time with my family that I have missed so much of.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lasix, Passed out
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Lasix, Passed out
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used for fluid retention. Find out below the conditions Lasix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lasix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (47 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (56 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Puncture Weed
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Sui Kan
- High Blood Pressure