Review: could Lasix cause Prostatic adenoma?
Summary: Prostatic adenoma is reported only by a few people who take Lasix.
We study 94,473 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Prostatic adenoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Prostatic adenoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Prostatic adenoma >>>
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 95,334 Lasix users)
Prostatic adenoma (prostatic non-cancerous tumour) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, erection problems, ill-defined disorder. (latest reports from 365 Prostatic adenoma patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 94,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 3 people (0.00%) have Prostatic Adenoma.
Time on Lasix when people have Prostatic adenoma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Prostatic adenoma||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Prostatic adenoma when taking Lasix * :
|Prostatic adenoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Prostatic adenoma when taking Lasix * :
|Prostatic adenoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Prostatic adenoma when taking Lasix ** :
How people recovered from Prostatic adenoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bronchitis chronic (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cardiac valve disease (2 people, 66.67%)
- Iron deficiency anaemia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Thrombosis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spiriva (3 people, 100.00%)
- Rythmol (2 people, 66.67%)
- Digoxin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Inipomp (1 people, 33.33%)
- Aspegic 325 (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Prostatic Adenoma while taking Lasix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Prostatic Adenoma
- support group for people who take Lasix
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 73-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Severe Itching Under Skin In Lower Legs, Back, Arms And Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lasix, Torsemide for a 74-year old man who has Fluid Retention
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.