Review: could Lasix cause Respiration slowed or stopped (Breathing - slowed or stopped)?
Summary: Respiration slowed or stopped is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 94,473 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 462 have Respiration slowed or stopped. Find out below who they are, when they have Respiration slowed or stopped and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Respiration slowed or stopped >>>
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 95,334 Lasix users)
Respiration slowed or stopped
Respiration slowed or stopped (slow or stopped breathing) has been reported by people with pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, asthma. (latest reports from 16,009 Respiration slowed or stopped patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 94,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 462 people (0.49%) have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped.
Time on Lasix when people have Respiration slowed or stopped * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Respiration slowed or stopped||62.75%||11.76%||13.73%||3.92%||1.96%||5.88%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Respiration slowed or stopped when taking Lasix * :
|Respiration slowed or stopped||55.17%||44.83% |
Age of people who have Respiration slowed or stopped when taking Lasix * :
|Respiration slowed or stopped||0.68%||0.91%||0.68%||0.00%||4.54%||6.35%||19.05%||67.80% |
Severity of Respiration slowed or stopped when taking Lasix ** :
How people recovered from Respiration slowed or stopped ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (47 people, 10.17%)
- Depression (31 people, 6.71%)
- Diabetes mellitus (30 people, 6.49%)
- Pain (22 people, 4.76%)
- Multiple myeloma (17 people, 3.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (120 people, 25.97%)
- Digoxin (86 people, 18.61%)
- Aldactone (74 people, 16.02%)
- Coumadin (63 people, 13.64%)
- Potassium chloride (51 people, 11.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped while taking Lasix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Respiration Slowed Or Stopped
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who have Respiration slowed or stopped
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Fatigue, Not Breathing, Cataract, Peripheral Neuropathy, Bedridden, Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 73-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Severe Itching Under Skin In Lower Legs, Back, Arms And Feet
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lasix, Torsemide for a 74-year old man who has Fluid Retention
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.