Review: could Lasix cause Skin reaction?
Summary: Skin reaction is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Prednisone, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 94,473 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Skin reaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin reaction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Skin reaction >>>
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 95,338 Lasix users)
Skin reaction has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 2,839 Skin reaction patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 94,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 27 people (0.03%) have Skin Reaction.
Time on Lasix when people have Skin reaction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin reaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin reaction when taking Lasix * :
|Skin reaction||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Skin reaction when taking Lasix * :
|Skin reaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||5.00%||20.00%||70.00% |
Severity of Skin reaction when taking Lasix ** :
How people recovered from Skin reaction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (4 people, 14.81%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (4 people, 14.81%)
- Juvenile arthritis (4 people, 14.81%)
- Osteoporosis postmenopausal (3 people, 11.11%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (8 people, 29.63%)
- Enbrel (8 people, 29.63%)
- Methotrexate (8 people, 29.63%)
- Plaquenil (7 people, 25.93%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Reaction while taking Lasix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Skin Reaction
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who have Skin Reaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 73-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Severe Itching Under Skin In Lower Legs, Back, Arms And Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lasix, Torsemide for a 74-year old man who has Fluid Retention
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.