Review: could Lasix cause Teeth grinding and clenching (Bruxism)?
Summary: Teeth grinding and clenching is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 94,473 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Teeth grinding and clenching. Find out below who they are, when they have Teeth grinding and clenching and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Teeth grinding and clenching >>>
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from 95,334 Lasix users)
Teeth grinding and clenching
Teeth grinding and clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, osteopenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 2,526 Teeth grinding and clenching patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 94,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 48 people (0.05%) have Teeth Grinding And Clenching.
Time on Lasix when people have Teeth grinding and clenching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Teeth grinding and clenching when taking Lasix * :
|Teeth grinding and clenching||97.92%||2.08% |
Age of people who have Teeth grinding and clenching when taking Lasix * :
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||0.00%||3.12%||28.12%||65.62% |
Severity of Teeth grinding and clenching when taking Lasix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Teeth grinding and clenching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (16 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle spasms (15 people, 31.25%)
- Constipation (15 people, 31.25%)
- Breast cancer (14 people, 29.17%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (14 people, 29.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (38 people, 79.17%)
- Zometa (31 people, 64.58%)
- Prednisone (30 people, 62.50%)
- Vicodin (29 people, 60.42%)
- Prozac (29 people, 60.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Teeth Grinding And Clenching while taking Lasix?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Lasix and have Teeth Grinding And Clenching
- support group for people who take Lasix
- support group for people who have Teeth grinding and clenching
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Lasix for a 73-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Severe Itching Under Skin In Lower Legs, Back, Arms And Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Lasix related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Doxycycline Hyclate, Furosemide for a 48-year old woman who has Pre-existing Disease
- Comparions of Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix for a 33-year old woman who has Lkajdfkl
- Comparions of Lasix, Torsemide for a 74-year old man who has Fluid Retention
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.