Home > Lasix > Teeth grinding and clenching > Lasix and Teeth grinding and clenching
Review: could Lasix cause Teeth grinding and clenching (Bruxism)?
We study 94,437 people who have side effects while taking Lasix from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Teeth grinding and clenching. Find out below who they are, when they have Teeth grinding and clenching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lasix and have Teeth grinding and clenching >>>
Lasix (latest outcomes from 95,302 users) has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention.
Teeth grinding and clenching
Teeth grinding and clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth) (latest reports from 19,642 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, osteopenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 94,437 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix. Among them, 48 people (0.05%) have Teeth Grinding And Clenching.
Time on Lasix when people have Teeth grinding and clenching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Teeth grinding and clenching when taking Lasix * :
|Teeth grinding and clenching||97.92%||2.08% |
Age of people who have Teeth grinding and clenching when taking Lasix * :
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||0.00%||3.12%||28.12%||65.62% |
Severity of Teeth grinding and clenching when taking Lasix ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Teeth grinding and clenching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Teeth grinding and clenching||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (16 people, 33.33%)
- Muscle spasms (15 people, 31.25%)
- Constipation (15 people, 31.25%)
- Breast cancer (14 people, 29.17%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (14 people, 29.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (38 people, 79.17%)
- Zometa (31 people, 64.58%)
- Prednisone (30 people, 62.50%)
- Vicodin (29 people, 60.42%)
- Prozac (29 people, 60.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Teeth Grinding And Clenching while taking Lasix?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lasix, Teeth grinding and clenching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use).
Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Lasix, Teeth grinding and clenching
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used for fluid retention. Find out below the conditions Lasix is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Lasix used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 seconds ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (28 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (10 hours ago)
- Carcinoid Tumour Of The Small Bowel
- Cardene In 5 0 Dextrose In Plastic Container
- Spironolactone (mutual Pharm) 100mg
- Fibrous Cortical Defect
- Childrens Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy