Lasix and Tremor - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Lasix, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Tremor with Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 138,786 people who have side effects when taking Lasix from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
138,786 people reported to have side effects when taking Lasix.
Among them, 1,699 people (1.22%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lasix when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 55.77 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.85 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.85 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.92 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.85 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.85 %
- 10+ years: 1.92 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Lasix *:
- female: 65.28 %
- male: 34.72 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Lasix *:
- 0-1: 0.42 %
- 2-9: 0.42 %
- 10-19: 1.06 %
- 20-29: 0.56 %
- 30-39: 2.74 %
- 40-49: 8.02 %
- 50-59: 18.51 %
- 60+: 68.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (182 people, 10.71%)
- High Blood Pressure (163 people, 9.59%)
- Depression (84 people, 4.94%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (75 people, 4.41%)
- Diabetes (75 people, 4.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (280 people, 16.48%)
- Coumadin (252 people, 14.83%)
- Synthroid (233 people, 13.71%)
- Neurontin (210 people, 12.36%)
- Lipitor (197 people, 11.60%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (390 people, 22.95%)
- Nausea (380 people, 22.37%)
- Breathing Difficulty (352 people, 20.72%)
- Fatigue (327 people, 19.25%)
- Dizziness (311 people, 18.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor when taking Lasix?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,553 users)
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 100,500 Tremor patients).