Review: could Latanoprost cause Frequent headaches (Headache)?
Summary: Frequent headaches is found among people who take Latanoprost, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Finasteride, and have Glaucoma.
We study 3,171 people who have side effects while taking Latanoprost from FDA and social media. Among them, 92 have Frequent headaches. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent headaches and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Latanoprost and have Frequent headaches >>>
Latanoprost has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from 3,205 Latanoprost users)
Frequent headaches (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 168,913 Frequent headaches patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 3,171 people reported to have side effects when taking Latanoprost. Among them, 92 people (2.90%) have Frequent Headaches.
Time on Latanoprost when people have Frequent headaches * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent headaches||66.67%||29.63%||0.00%||3.70%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent headaches when taking Latanoprost * :
|Frequent headaches||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Frequent headaches when taking Latanoprost * :
|Frequent headaches||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.41%||18.92%||75.68% |
Severity of Frequent headaches when taking Latanoprost ** :
How people recovered from Frequent headaches ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glaucoma (46 people, 50.00%)
- Hypertension (13 people, 14.13%)
- Prostatic disorder (12 people, 13.04%)
- Abdominal pain upper (12 people, 13.04%)
- Hyperchlorhydria (7 people, 7.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Finasteride (14 people, 15.22%)
- Nexium (13 people, 14.13%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 11.96%)
- Xalatan (10 people, 10.87%)
- Lisinopril (10 people, 10.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of latanoprost and frequent headaches on
Do you have Frequent Headaches while taking Latanoprost?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Latanoprost and have Frequent Headaches
- support group for people who take Latanoprost
- support group for people who have Frequent Headaches
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Folic Acid, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Multaq, Aggrenox for a 47-year old woman with Depression, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Atrial Flutter, Stroke. The patient has Headache, Anger
- A study of side effects of Norpace for a 49-year old woman with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Nitrofurantoin for a 32-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal. The patient has Headache, Pain - Ear
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Biotin for a 25-year old woman with Allergy, Healthy Hair And Nails, As Well As Energy Production,. The patient has Constipation, Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Irritability, Missed Periods, Cramps - Leg, Headache
Recent Latanoprost related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.