Review: could Latuda cause Aggression?
Summary: Aggression is found among people who take Latuda, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Depakote, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 452 people who have side effects while taking Latuda from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Aggression. Find out below who they are, when they have Aggression and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Latuda and have Aggression >>>
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 503 users)
Aggression has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, pain.(latest reports from Aggression 28,616 patients)
On Dec, 14, 2014: 452 people reported to have side effects when taking Latuda. Among them, 23 people (5.09%) have Aggression.
Time on Latuda when people have Aggression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Aggression when taking Latuda * :
Age of people who have Aggression when taking Latuda * :
Severity of Aggression when taking Latuda ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Aggression ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (7 people, 30.43%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 21.74%)
- Lipids abnormal (4 people, 17.39%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 8.70%)
- Somnolence (2 people, 8.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakote (4 people, 17.39%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (4 people, 17.39%)
- All other therapeutic products (4 people, 17.39%)
- Antihypertensives (4 people, 17.39%)
- Antipsychotics (4 people, 17.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aggression while taking Latuda?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Latuda and have Aggression
- support group for people who take Latuda
- support group for people who have Aggression
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Latuda, Aggression
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Massive aggression within first 4 days at 50mg (1 response)
am only taking 50mg and have only been taking it for 4 days(this is the evening of the 4th day)as a preventative for migraine headaches that I have suffered from from 16 years. I have had pins and needles in my hands and feet as well as spontaneous crying fits since day 2 and Major aggression since yesterday. With normally an insurmountable amount of patience with my 1 year old son, I outright yelled at him last night. This is unacceptable. I have never felt such quick and sudden rage over nothing before, well, over anything before.
- Aggression with law enforcement officers who use provigil
I'm a former police officer. I say former because on the second day of ever taking provigil, I flipped out and kicked a handcuffed arestee. After 10 years of being an award winning police officer I totally lost it after taking this drug. needless to say, I immediately quit taking the pill; however, my career is over. Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening? Do I have any rights?
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia (1 response)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Latuda i feel saved my life. it treats not only bipolar but depression too.. (1 response)
I've been suffering from bipolar/depression since I was in my late teens. I'm almost 30now. Anyways latuda by far is the best med I've ever been on. I currently take 80 mg a day at bedtime. No baggage side effects like other meds I've been on. Helps with my moods and my depression. Now instead of taking 2 pills for 2 diff conditions I take latuda for both. I suffer from extreme anxiety too, on meds for that. But since starting latuda I've discovered I don't need the anxiety meds as much as I use to. I feel sorry for the ones that don't have health insurance tho. With insurance it costs me 78$ a month, without insurance 800$ .... Pricy yes but well worth it...
More reviews for: Latuda, Aggression
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I am a 48 yr old female diagnosed with PTSD, bipolar 2, BPD, histrionic suicidal idealation and a mess!!!
Things were going well in therapy and with my Dr. over the past 2 years on the above "cocktail" MINUS the Latuda and Lexapro.
I have had 3 very serious suicide attempts, all prior to the T ...
- After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- I have been on lorazepam for about almost 8 months. I used it since march because of me losing sleep and having panic attacks in middle or during my sleep. I also used it for anxiety. I was once in er for having panic attacks and they gave me this and other medicines I was on was lexapro and that di ...
- Haldol caused jaundice and diagnosed with hep c. After many tests and off haldol specialists said it was false positive. Risperadol and depakote raised ammonia levels. Causing psychotic episode s.latuda caused raised ammonia levels, and also, risperdone had me near obeasity! Have I bbeen misdiagnose ...
- Had dose increased 3 months ago, about a 2 months ago, stared with increasing oppositional, extreme anger and screaming outbursts when he does not get his way or is told to do something that he does not want to do
More related studies for: Latuda, Aggression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.