Home > Latuda > Diabetes > Latuda and Diabetes
Review: could Latuda cause Diabetes?
We study 443 people who have side effects while taking Latuda from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetes and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Latuda and have Diabetes >>>
Latuda (latest outcomes from 492 users) has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder.
Diabetes (latest reports from 387,508 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 24, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Diabetes while taking Latuda?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Latuda
- support group for people who have Diabetes
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Latuda and back & joint pain
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Pain - Joint , and takes Latuda)
I started latuda three nights ago. The first night I had terrible nightmares and cried in my sleep the whole night. The next two nights I have just had vived dreams.I and am mentally doing a lot better but now am experiencing a lot of pain in my lower back , knees and feet. How do I deal with this a ...
- Could prilosec cause an elevated blood sugar
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has DIABETES, and takes Metformin, Prilosec)
I've been on Prilosec for about 1 month & my blood sugars have been elevated starting shortly after I started on it. could Prilosec be causing it? Nothing else has changed with my meds or lifestyle.
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder, Ischemic CVA Stroke With Hemorrhagic Transformation, Chronic Subdural Hematoma (Left), High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Atrial Fibrillation)
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- Will the herb hca in garcinia cambogia cause liver damage or in cases be fatal
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, and takes Janumet)
I take synthroid once a day for my diabetes im on insulin at bedtime and the janumet twice daily. will the garcinia cambogia xt interfere with my meds. also I read from a consumers on health that the HCA in the supplement could damage the liver and in one was fatal. do yu think I should be taking t ...
- I'm experiencing nocturnal leg cramps nightly since taking latuda. has anyone else experienced this? i've been on latuda for three months.
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Nocturnal Leg And Feet Cramps, and takes Latuda, Trileptal)
I exercise regularly (4x a week) for the past 10 years. It's mainly gym workouts and occasionally on the tennis court. Since taking latuda, I have experienced several painful leg cramps in both legs every night. I have increased water intake, magnesium, calcium and potassium from food and supplement ...
More questions for: Latuda, Diabetes
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Steroid Myopathy, Osteopenia, Diabetes, Peripheral Neuropathy , Cushing's Syndrome - Steroid Induced, and takes Prednisone)
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Hypoglycaemia Neonatal, and takes Latuda, Cymbalta, Lithium Carbonate, Lamotrigine, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Coenzyme Q - 10, Magnesium)
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Good medication no side effects
(Posted by a 30 year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder, ED, and takes Viagra, Latuda, Valproate Sodium)
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
- Latuda i feel saved my life. it treats not only bipolar but depression too..
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Bipolar Depression, and takes Latuda)
I've been suffering from bipolar/depression since I was in my late teens. I'm almost 30now. Anyways latuda by far is the best med I've ever been on. I currently take 80 mg a day at bedtime. No baggage side effects like other meds I've been on. Helps with my moods and my depression. Now instead of ta ...
More reviews for: Latuda, Diabetes
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Latuda for a patient with Depression, Unipolar Depression. The patient has Significant Multiple Tooth Pain
Comments: Since beginning Latuda and Serataline I have been having significant pain in multiple teeth moreso on the left side of top and bottom rows of teeth.
- A study of side effects of Herceptin for a patient with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Diabetes
Comments: Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatment
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Latuda for a patient with Migraine, Nerve Pain, Bipolar 2. The patient has Photophobia
Comments: Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase in the inability to tolerate bright light, especially sunlight.
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Oxycontin, Adderall, Diazepam, Ambien, Latuda for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back, Add, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Sleepy, Chronic Depression. The patient has Hunger
Comments: Have had extreme increase in appetite since beginning drug...6 weeks ago
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
More related studies for: Latuda, Diabetes
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.