Home > Latuda > Hallucinations > Latuda and Hallucinations
Review: could Latuda cause Hallucinations?
We study 443 people who have side effects while taking Latuda from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Hallucinations. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucinations and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Latuda and have Hallucinations >>>
Latuda (latest outcomes from 490 users) has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar i disorder.
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) (latest reports from 168,233 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, quit smoking.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 437 people reported to have side effects when taking Latuda. Among them, 10 people (2.29%) have Hallucinations.
Time on Latuda when people have Hallucinations * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hallucinations when taking Latuda * :
Age of people who have Hallucinations when taking Latuda * :
Severity of Hallucinations when taking Latuda ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hallucinations ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizoaffective disorder (8 people, 80.00%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (2 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Abilify (9 people, 90.00%)
- Other hypnotics and sedatives (8 people, 80.00%)
- Zyprexa (8 people, 80.00%)
- Asenapine (8 people, 80.00%)
- Analgesics (8 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinations while taking Latuda?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Latuda and have Hallucinations
- support group for people who take Latuda
- support group for people who have Hallucinations
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 hours ago):
Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase in the inability to tolerate bright light, especially sunlight.
From this study (5 days ago):
zyprexa 5mg. worked very well. olanzapine does not work at all
Rachel on Oct, 21, 2014:
I thought Olanzapine is Zyprexa?
From this study (1 week ago):
Have had extreme increase in appetite since beginning drug...6 weeks ago
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Latuda, Hallucinations
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Latuda, Hallucinations
On eHealthMe, Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is often used for bipolar ii disorder. Find out below the conditions Latuda is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Latuda used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity
- Rebound Effect