Latuda and Hallucinations - from FDA reports
Hallucinations is found among people who take Latuda, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ambien, and have Schizoaffective disorder bipolar type. This review analyzes which people have Hallucinations with Latuda. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,076 people who have side effects when taking Latuda from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
3,076 people reported to have side effects when taking Latuda.
Among them, 43 people (1.4%) have Hallucinations
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Latuda when people have Hallucinations *:
- < 1 month: 71.43 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.29 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 14.29 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hallucinations when taking Latuda *:
- female: 65 %
- male: 35 %
Age of people who have Hallucinations when taking Latuda *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16 %
- 30-39: 36 %
- 40-49: 12 %
- 50-59: 24 %
- 60+: 12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type (6 people, 13.95%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (3 people, 6.98%)
- Agitation (3 people, 6.98%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 4.65%)
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (2 people, 4.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (5 people, 11.63%)
- Zyprexa (4 people, 9.30%)
- Saphris (4 people, 9.30%)
- Risperdal (4 people, 9.30%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 9.30%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (12 people, 27.91%)
- Weight Decreased (8 people, 18.60%)
- Tremor (8 people, 18.60%)
- Agitation (7 people, 16.28%)
- Confusional State (6 people, 13.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinations when taking Latuda?
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,155 users)
Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind) has been reported by people with depression, pain, parkinson's disease, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 37,973 Hallucinations patients).