Letrozole and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Letrozole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ibrance, and have Breast cancer female. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Letrozole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,373 people who have side effects when taking Letrozole from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
7,373 people reported to have side effects when taking Letrozole.
Among them, 695 people (9.43%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Letrozole when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 22.86 %
- 1 - 6 months: 52.86 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.43 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.71 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.14 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Letrozole *:
- female: 98.65 %
- male: 1.35 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Letrozole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.17 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.2 %
- 40-49: 9.76 %
- 50-59: 25.93 %
- 60+: 60.94 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer Female (59 people, 8.49%)
- Pain (34 people, 4.89%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (23 people, 3.31%)
- Metastases To Bone (21 people, 3.02%)
- High Blood Pressure (19 people, 2.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibrance (347 people, 49.93%)
- Zometa (70 people, 10.07%)
- Faslodex (61 people, 8.78%)
- Femara (57 people, 8.20%)
- Aredia (49 people, 7.05%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (289 people, 41.58%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (200 people, 28.78%)
- Diarrhea (137 people, 19.71%)
- Appetite - Decreased (131 people, 18.85%)
- Joint Pain (129 people, 18.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea when taking Letrozole?
- Check symptoms - is nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNausea and drugs with ingredients of letrozole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Letrozole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 7,657 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 473,248 Nausea patients).
Browse all side effects of Letrozolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...