Leucovorin calcium and White blood cell count abnormal - from FDA reports
White blood cell count abnormal is found among people who take Leucovorin Calcium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Fluorouracil, and have Chemotherapy . We study 15,712 people who have side effects while taking Leucovorin calcium from FDA. Among them, 19 have White blood cell count abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have White blood cell count abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Leucovorin calcium has active ingredients of leucovorin calcium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Leucovorin calcium 15,771 users)
White Blood Cell Count Abnormal
White blood cell count abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, multiple myeloma, breast cancer (latest reports from 2,728 White blood cell count abnormal patients).
On Jan, 30, 2017
15,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Leucovorin Calcium.
Among them, 19 people (0.12%) have White Blood Cell Count Abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Leucovorin Calcium when people have White Blood Cell Count Abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 75 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have White Blood Cell Count Abnormal when taking Leucovorin Calcium *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have White Blood Cell Count Abnormal when taking Leucovorin Calcium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chemotherapy (11 people, 57.89%)
- Rectal Cancer (1 person, 5.26%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 5.26%)
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 5.26%)
- Colon Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 5.26%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluorouracil (19 people, 100.00%)
- Cisplatin (9 people, 47.37%)
- Oxaliplatin (3 people, 15.79%)
- Neupogen (3 people, 15.79%)
- Vitamins (2 people, 10.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Platelet Count Abnormal (3 people, 15.79%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (3 people, 15.79%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (2 people, 10.53%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2 people, 10.53%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 10.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have White blood cell count abnormal when taking Leucovorin calcium?
- Check symptoms - is white blood cell count abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Leucovorin calciuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with White blood cell count abnormalWhite blood cell count abnormal
Could your condition cause White blood cell count abnormalWhite blood cell count abnormal
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Stelara for 4 years and am 43yrs old. This year in January, my WBC was 5.2 and in September was 3.7. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of change? I have significant fatigue and this year has seemed worse - to the point where I am wondering if I am beginning ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have severe osteoarthris and I was told that leucovorin will help relieve the pain. I tried all kind of other medication and I end up dropping all of them due to the fact they were not helping at all. Therefore, if this is proven to help my osteoarthritis, I'll be more then happy to try it.