Leucovorin calcium and White blood cell count abnormal - from FDA reports
White blood cell count abnormal is found among people who take Leucovorin calcium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Fluorouracil, and have Chemotherapy. This review analyzes which people have White blood cell count abnormal with Leucovorin calcium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,970 people who have side effects when taking Leucovorin calcium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
15,970 people reported to have side effects when taking Leucovorin calcium.
Among them, 23 people (0.14%) have White blood cell count abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Leucovorin calcium when people have White blood cell count abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 40 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 60 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have White blood cell count abnormal when taking Leucovorin calcium *:
- female: 46.15 %
- male: 53.85 %
Age of people who have White blood cell count abnormal when taking Leucovorin calcium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 81.82 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Chemotherapy (11 people, 47.83%)
- Colon Cancer Metastatic (2 people, 8.70%)
- Rectal Cancer (1 person, 4.35%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 4.35%)
- Colorectal Cancer Metastatic (1 person, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluorouracil (22 people, 95.65%)
- Cisplatin (9 people, 39.13%)
- Camptosar (4 people, 17.39%)
- Oxaliplatin (3 people, 13.04%)
- Neupogen (3 people, 13.04%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Platelet Count Abnormal (3 people, 13.04%)
- Nausea (3 people, 13.04%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (3 people, 13.04%)
- Dehydration (3 people, 13.04%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 8.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have White blood cell count abnormal when taking Leucovorin calcium?
- Check symptoms - is white blood cell count abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsWhite blood cell count abnormal and drugs with ingredients of leucovorin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWhite blood cell count abnormal and Leucovorin calcium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Leucovorin calcium has active ingredients of leucovorin calcium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Leucovorin calcium 16,034 users)
White blood cell count abnormal
White blood cell count abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, multiple myeloma, breast cancer (latest reports from 3,081 White blood cell count abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Leucovorin calciuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with White blood cell count abnormalWhite blood cell count abnormal
Could your condition cause White blood cell count abnormalWhite blood cell count abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been on Stelara for 4 years and am 43yrs old. This year in January, my WBC was 5.2 and in September was 3.7. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this kind of change? I have significant fatigue and this year has seemed worse - to the point where I am wondering if I am beginning ...
User reviews to the study
I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
I have severe osteoarthris and I was told that leucovorin will help relieve the pain. I tried all kind of other medication and I end up dropping all of them due to the fact they were not helping at all. Therefore, if this is proven to help my osteoarthritis, I'll be more then happy to try it.