Home > Levaquin > Addiction - drug > Levaquin and Addiction - drug
Review: could Levaquin cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
We study 27,827 people who have side effects while taking Levaquin from FDA and social media. Among them, 151 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levaquin and have Addiction - drug >>>
Levaquin (latest outcomes from 28,767 users) has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug (latest reports from 79,656 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 27,827 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin. Among them, 151 people (0.54%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Levaquin when people have Addiction - drug * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Addiction - drug||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Levaquin * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.61%||19.05%||32.65%||25.85%||8.84% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (63 people, 41.72%)
- Depression (18 people, 11.92%)
- Restless legs syndrome (8 people, 5.30%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 4.64%)
- Hypertriglyceridaemia (7 people, 4.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (133 people, 88.08%)
- Demerol (65 people, 43.05%)
- Albuterol (59 people, 39.07%)
- Ambien (58 people, 38.41%)
- Neurontin (57 people, 37.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Levaquin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levaquin and have Addiction - Drug
- support group for people who take Levaquin
- support group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levaquin, Addiction - drug
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Acne breakout from anitbiotics
I am taking two antibiotics but I don't know if one or both are causing a major acne breakout..At 45 years old, I rarely got acne but since taking oral antibiotics I had a severe acne breakout mostly on my forehead..what the hell is going on? Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it besides ...
- Levaquin side effects
Prescribed for COPD flare-up, along with a 10 day course of prednisone. On day 5, I experienced extreme irritability. I was imagining what it would be like to shoot my husband. He had kicked me in his sleep and I was very seriously thinking of shooting that foot. I got up and secured the gun. Howeve ...
- Levaquin toxicity plus alot of cirpro and prednisone
Boo, could you email me.. I took a ton of cipro over 25 years with problems and was told I had cfs. I took 42 pills of levaquin with prednisone, it blew me apart like a bomb, for mere bronchitis.. I was electrocuted for 15 months, now my heart pounds non stop, cant move barely, have terrors that sur ...
More reviews for: Levaquin, Addiction - drug
On eHealthMe, Levaquin (levofloxacin) is often used for sinusitis. Find out below the conditions Levaquin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levaquin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Levaquin, Addiction - drug
Recent Levaquin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levaquin, Addiction - drug
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased