Home > Levaquin > Arthralgia > Levaquin and Arthralgia
Review: could Levaquin cause Arthralgia (Joint pain)?
We study 27,827 people who have side effects while taking Levaquin from FDA and social media. Among them, 3,035 have Arthralgia. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthralgia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levaquin and have Arthralgia >>>
Levaquin (latest outcomes from 28,767 users) has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Arthralgia (joint pain) (latest reports from 800,908 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 27,827 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin. Among them, 3,035 people (10.91%) have Arthralgia.
Time on Levaquin when people have Arthralgia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Arthralgia when taking Levaquin * :
Severity of Arthralgia when taking Levaquin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Arthralgia ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinusitis (658 people, 21.68%)
- Bronchitis (317 people, 10.44%)
- Pain (273 people, 9.00%)
- Pneumonia (265 people, 8.73%)
- Urinary tract infection (226 people, 7.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (502 people, 16.54%)
- Ambien (469 people, 15.45%)
- Aredia (429 people, 14.14%)
- Prednisone (380 people, 12.52%)
- Prilosec (332 people, 10.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthralgia while taking Levaquin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levaquin and have Arthralgia
- support group for people who take Levaquin
- support group for people who have Arthralgia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levaquin, Arthralgia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Acne breakout from anitbiotics
I am taking two antibiotics but I don't know if one or both are causing a major acne breakout..At 45 years old, I rarely got acne but since taking oral antibiotics I had a severe acne breakout mostly on my forehead..what the hell is going on? Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it besides ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Levaquin side effects
Prescribed for COPD flare-up, along with a 10 day course of prednisone. On day 5, I experienced extreme irritability. I was imagining what it would be like to shoot my husband. He had kicked me in his sleep and I was very seriously thinking of shooting that foot. I got up and secured the gun. Howeve ...
More reviews for: Levaquin, Arthralgia
On eHealthMe, Levaquin (levofloxacin) is often used for sinusitis. Find out below the conditions Levaquin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levaquin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Levaquin, Arthralgia
Recent Levaquin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levaquin, Arthralgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Esophageal Spasm
- Pravastatine Sodium
- Pravastatin Sodium