Home > Levaquin > Knee pain > Levaquin and Knee pain
Review: could Levaquin cause Knee pain?
We study 27,825 people who have side effects while taking Levaquin from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Knee pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Knee pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levaquin and have Knee pain >>>
Levaquin (latest outcomes from 28,766 users) has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Knee pain (latest reports from 857 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, sinusitis.
On Sep, 14, 2014: 27,823 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin. Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Knee Pain.
Time on Levaquin when people have Knee pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Knee pain||60.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Knee pain when taking Levaquin * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Knee pain when taking Levaquin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Knee pain||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Knee pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinusitis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Bronchitis (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pneumococcal bacteraemia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Cholesterol (1 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lunesta (1 people, 20.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 20.00%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 20.00%)
- Actos (1 people, 20.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Knee Pain while taking Levaquin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Levaquin and have Knee Pain
- group for people who take Levaquin
- group for people who have Knee Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
Knee pain, sudden onset, no prior trauma or exercise
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levaquin, Knee pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin toxicity plus alot of cirpro and prednisone
Boo, could you email me.. I took a ton of cipro over 25 years with problems and was told I had cfs. I took 42 pills of levaquin with prednisone, it blew me apart like a bomb, for mere bronchitis.. I was electrocuted for 15 months, now my heart pounds non stop, cant move barely, have terrors that sur ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
More reviews for: Levaquin, Knee pain
On eHealthMe, Levaquin (levofloxacin) is often used for sinusitis. Find out below the conditions Levaquin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levaquin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (23 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Gamma Butyrolactone
- Eyes Dry
- Elephant Ear