Review: could Levaquin cause Muscular dystrophy?
Summary: there is no Muscular dystrophy reported by people who take Levaquin yet.
We study 27,850 people who have side effects while taking Levaquin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscular dystrophy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Levaquin and have Muscular dystrophy >>>
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from 28,791 Levaquin users)
Muscular dystrophy (progressive weakness and degeneration of the muscle) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 328 Muscular dystrophy patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of levaquin and muscular dystrophy on
Do you have Muscular Dystrophy while taking Levaquin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Levaquin
- support group for people who have Muscular dystrophy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 74-year old man with Bronchitis. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Floxin for a 58-year old man with Pneumonia. The patient has Gait Disturbance, Fatigue, Not Breathing, Cataract, Peripheral Neuropathy, Bedridden, Pain, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 53-year old woman with Bronchitis. The patient has Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen)
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim Ds, Levaquin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with Wound Infection, Prophylactics. The patient has Demyelination, Neuropathy
Recent Levaquin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.