Home > Levaquin > Narcotic intoxication > Levaquin and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Levaquin cause Narcotic intoxication?
We study 27,827 people who have side effects while taking Levaquin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levaquin and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Levaquin (latest outcomes from 28,767 users) has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 3,939 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 27,827 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Levaquin when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Levaquin * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Levaquin ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrocodone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Morphine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Benzonatate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Phenazopyridine hcl tab (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Levaquin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levaquin and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Levaquin
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levaquin, Narcotic intoxication
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Acne breakout from anitbiotics
I am taking two antibiotics but I don't know if one or both are causing a major acne breakout..At 45 years old, I rarely got acne but since taking oral antibiotics I had a severe acne breakout mostly on my forehead..what the hell is going on? Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it besides ...
- Levaquin side effects
Prescribed for COPD flare-up, along with a 10 day course of prednisone. On day 5, I experienced extreme irritability. I was imagining what it would be like to shoot my husband. He had kicked me in his sleep and I was very seriously thinking of shooting that foot. I got up and secured the gun. Howeve ...
- Levaquin toxicity plus alot of cirpro and prednisone
Boo, could you email me.. I took a ton of cipro over 25 years with problems and was told I had cfs. I took 42 pills of levaquin with prednisone, it blew me apart like a bomb, for mere bronchitis.. I was electrocuted for 15 months, now my heart pounds non stop, cant move barely, have terrors that sur ...
More reviews for: Levaquin, Narcotic intoxication
On eHealthMe, Levaquin (levofloxacin) is often used for sinusitis. Find out below the conditions Levaquin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levaquin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Levaquin, Narcotic intoxication
Recent Levaquin related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levaquin, Narcotic intoxication
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Lupron Depot
- Groin Swelling