Home > Levaquin > Tiredness > Levaquin and Tiredness
Review: could Levaquin cause Tiredness (Fatigue)?
Summary: Tiredness is found among people who take Levaquin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain.
We study 27,827 people who have side effects while taking Levaquin from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,232 have Tiredness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tiredness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Levaquin and have Tiredness >>>
Levaquin (latest outcomes from 28,770 users) has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis.
Tiredness (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,545,192 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 27,825 people reported to have side effects when taking Levaquin. Among them, 2,232 people (8.02%) have Tiredness.
Time on Levaquin when people have Tiredness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Levaquin * :
Severity of Tiredness when taking Levaquin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tiredness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (235 people, 10.53%)
- Sinusitis (174 people, 7.80%)
- Multiple myeloma (126 people, 5.65%)
- Urinary tract infection (113 people, 5.06%)
- Breast cancer (113 people, 5.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (611 people, 27.37%)
- Aspirin (600 people, 26.88%)
- Lasix (521 people, 23.34%)
- Aredia (510 people, 22.85%)
- Ambien (507 people, 22.72%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tiredness while taking Levaquin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levaquin and have Tiredness
- support group for people who take Levaquin
- support group for people who have Tiredness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Daptomycin, Bactrim, Levaquin, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5%)
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- I was on leviquin for cellulitis now i can't walk rupture ligament tindeitt
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Can Not Walk 1 Block Un Stable Ankles , and takes Levaquin )
Torn Tndent rupture ligaments in ankle acilles heel
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Stress And Anxiety, Muscular-Skeletal Pain, Mononucleosis, Rash Around Tic-bite, Circular Ring On Skin, Tick Bite, ADD, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression - Chronic, Lifelong Migraines, Lifelong Cognition Problems, Parkinson's Disease, and takes Imitrex, Paxil, Sinemet)
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Levaquin, Tiredness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Acne breakout from anitbiotics
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Bacillus Cereus Infection, Staphylococcal Osteomyelitis, and takes Zyvox, Levaquin)
I am taking two antibiotics but I don't know if one or both are causing a major acne breakout..At 45 years old, I rarely got acne but since taking oral antibiotics I had a severe acne breakout mostly on my forehead..what the hell is going on? Why is this happening and what can I do to fix it besides ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Blurred Vision, Fatigue, Dizziness)
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Levaquin side effects
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Epilepsy, COPD With Exacerbation, and takes Levaquin)
Prescribed for COPD flare-up, along with a 10 day course of prednisone. On day 5, I experienced extreme irritability. I was imagining what it would be like to shoot my husband. He had kicked me in his sleep and I was very seriously thinking of shooting that foot. I got up and secured the gun. Howeve ...
- Levaquin toxicity plus alot of cirpro and prednisone
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Severe Levaquin Damage, and takes Levaquin )
Boo, could you email me.. I took a ton of cipro over 25 years with problems and was told I had cfs. I took 42 pills of levaquin with prednisone, it blew me apart like a bomb, for mere bronchitis.. I was electrocuted for 15 months, now my heart pounds non stop, cant move barely, have terrors that sur ...
More reviews for: Levaquin, Tiredness
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
Comments: Had an emergency appendectomy in February with complications.... have lived with joint, muscle pain most of my adult life. Constant stomach problems from a young wage. IBS, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite. Feel like I am basically a failure, unable to keep a permanent job. Marriage is on verg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Neurontin, Adderall Xr 20, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D for a patient with Asthma Exercise Induced, Migraine, Add, Major Depression, Overall Wellness. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Fatigue, Depression
Comments: Increased dreaming and sleepwalking on neurontin. Found it affects me like clockwork. I must take it by 7pm in order to get up by 6am; otherwise I'm too woozy to drive even by 8am. Trying to make sure I took it early enough, I've taken at 6pm, but I wake up at 5am (I'm not a morning person!) like ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20 for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Poor Peripheral Circulation
Comments: My feet swell and fluctuate between cold, dark purple (toes especially) and a hot, flushed red. The veins on my feet seem distended and are brightly colored. My calves and below develop an episodic rash that is almost scarlet fever-like in appearance. I have developed varicose/reticular veins behind ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
- A study of side effects of Gleevec for a patient with Chordoma. The patient has Diarrhea, Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Anger
Comments: I've been taking Gleevec for almost 3 weeks now, and I've found myself becoming angry very easily. I've always been a very laid back person and now I find myself screaming at family members when they do something as simple as not doing something to my liking. It seems so silly. After lashing out at ...
More related studies for: Levaquin, Tiredness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.