Home > Levetiracetam > Acne > Levetiracetam and Acne
Review: could Levetiracetam cause Acne?
We study 5,644 people who have side effects while taking Levetiracetam from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Acne. Find out below who they are, when they have Acne and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Acne >>>
Levetiracetam (latest outcomes from 5,826 users) has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy.
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) (latest reports from 61,906 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,642 people reported to have side effects when taking Levetiracetam. Among them, 7 people (0.12%) have Acne.
Time on Levetiracetam when people have Acne * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Acne when taking Levetiracetam * :
Age of people who have Acne when taking Levetiracetam * :
Severity of Acne when taking Levetiracetam ** :
How people recovered from Acne ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Epilepsy (2 people, 28.57%)
- Contraception (2 people, 28.57%)
- Ideas of reference (1 people, 14.29%)
- Partial seizures (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakene (2 people, 28.57%)
- Conceptrol (2 people, 28.57%)
- Levonorgestrel (2 people, 28.57%)
- Mirena (2 people, 28.57%)
- Oxcarbazepine (1 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acne while taking Levetiracetam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Acne
- support group for people who take Levetiracetam
- support group for people who have Acne
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levetiracetam, Acne
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Chest pain from keppra xr
after 6 years developed right side pain near kidneys a few days a month .
2 inside of eye lid red dry eyes
took keppra 7 years .
started to have chest pain left side .after a month of pain . that would start 3 to 6 hours after taking keppra . would have pain thru the day stopped keppr ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
More reviews for: Levetiracetam, Acne
On eHealthMe, Levetiracetam (levetiracetam) is often used for epilepsy. Find out below the conditions Levetiracetam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levetiracetam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Levetiracetam, Acne
Recent Levetiracetam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levetiracetam, Acne
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (60 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride
- Bayer Extra Strength Aspirin For Migraine Pain