Home > Levitra > Atrial fibrillation > Levitra and Atrial fibrillation
Review: could Levitra cause Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)?
We study 7,857 people who have side effects while taking Levitra from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Atrial fibrillation. Find out below who they are, when they have Atrial fibrillation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Levitra and have Atrial fibrillation >>>
Levitra (latest outcomes from 8,243 users) has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems.
Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 381,971 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 7,857 people reported to have side effects when taking Levitra. Among them, 48 people (0.61%) have Atrial Fibrillation.
Time on Levitra when people have Atrial fibrillation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Atrial fibrillation||72.73%||18.18%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Atrial fibrillation when taking Levitra * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.88%||0.00%||0.00%||43.90%||51.22% |
Severity of Atrial fibrillation when taking Levitra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Atrial fibrillation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (19 people, 39.58%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 8.33%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4 people, 8.33%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 8.33%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (2 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (15 people, 31.25%)
- Viagra (13 people, 27.08%)
- Coumadin (11 people, 22.92%)
- Cardura (10 people, 20.83%)
- Protonix (10 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation while taking Levitra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levitra and have Atrial Fibrillation
- support group for people who take Levitra
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levitra, Atrial fibrillation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Levitra, Atrial fibrillation
On eHealthMe, Levitra (vardenafil hydrochloride) is often used for erection problems. Find out below the conditions Levitra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levitra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Levitra, Atrial fibrillation
Recent Levitra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levitra, Atrial fibrillation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- L Glutathione