Home > Levitra > Atrial flutter > Levitra and Atrial flutter
Review: could Levitra cause Atrial flutter (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)?
We study 7,857 people who have side effects while taking Levitra from FDA and social media. Among them, 48 have Atrial flutter. Find out below who they are, when they have Atrial flutter and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Levitra and have Atrial flutter >>>
Levitra (latest outcomes from 8,243 users) has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems.
Atrial flutter (an abnormal heart rhythm that occurs in the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 381,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 7,857 people reported to have side effects when taking Levitra. Among them, 48 people (0.61%) have Atrial Flutter.
Time on Levitra when people have Atrial flutter * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Atrial flutter||72.73%||18.18%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Atrial flutter when taking Levitra * :
|Atrial flutter||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.88%||0.00%||0.00%||43.90%||51.22% |
Severity of Atrial flutter when taking Levitra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Atrial flutter||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Atrial flutter ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Atrial flutter||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (19 people, 39.58%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 8.33%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (4 people, 8.33%)
- Atrial fibrillation (4 people, 8.33%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (2 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (15 people, 31.25%)
- Viagra (13 people, 27.08%)
- Coumadin (11 people, 22.92%)
- Cardura (10 people, 20.83%)
- Protonix (10 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atrial Flutter while taking Levitra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levitra and have Atrial Flutter
- support group for people who take Levitra
- support group for people who have Atrial Flutter
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Levitra, Atrial flutter
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Levitra, Atrial flutter
On eHealthMe, Levitra (vardenafil hydrochloride) is often used for erection problems. Find out below the conditions Levitra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levitra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Levitra, Atrial flutter
Recent Levitra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levitra, Atrial flutter
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased