Review: could Levitra cause Cabg (Heart bypass surgery)?
Summary: there is no Cabg reported by people who take Levitra yet.
We study 7,861 people who have side effects while taking Levitra from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Cabg and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Levitra and have Cabg >>>
Levitra has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from 8,246 Levitra users)
Cabg has been reported by people with lupus anticoagulants, heart disease congenital, beta blockers overdose. (latest reports from 181 Cabg patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Cabg while taking Levitra?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Levitra
- support group for people who have Cabg
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Vitamin D, Aspirin, Lyrica, Lisinopril, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Levetiracetam for a 67-year old man with Erectile Dysfunction, Vitamin D Decreased, Preventive Surgery, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Restlessness, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Hydrochlorothiazide, Effexor, Levitra for a 54-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypertension, Depression, Erectile Disturbance. The patient has Kidney Stones
- A study of drug interactions between Levitra, Potassium Chloride, Calcium D - Glucarate, Miralax, Simvastatin, Trandolapril, Zyrtec, Fluticasone Propionate, Androgel, Metformin, Lantus Solostar, Humalog Kwikpen for a 72-year old man with ED, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Bone Density Decreased, Constipation, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Hypertension, Sinusitis, Diabetes. The patient has Pruritus Allergic
- A study of drug interactions between Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Simvastatin, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 62-year old man with Blood Thinner, Lupus Anticoagulants, Beta Blockers Overdose. The patient has Bypass Surgery - Heart
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Levitra for a 75-year old man with Diverticulitis. The patient has Bleeding Tendency
Recent Levitra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.