Review: could Levofloxacin cause Calf pain with exercise (Blockage of leg arteries)?
Summary: Calf pain with exercise is reported only by a few people who take Levofloxacin.
We study 5,449 people who have side effects while taking Levofloxacin from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Calf pain with exercise. Find out below who they are, when they have Calf pain with exercise and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Levofloxacin and have Calf pain with exercise >>>
Levofloxacin has active ingredients of levofloxacin; sodium chloride. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from 5,543 Levofloxacin users)
Calf pain with exercise
Calf pain with exercise (pain in leg muscle due to exercise) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, high blood cholesterol, arthritis. (latest reports from 2,393 Calf pain with exercise patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 5,449 people reported to have side effects when taking Levofloxacin. Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Calf Pain With Exercise.
Time on Levofloxacin when people have Calf pain with exercise * :
Gender of people who have Calf pain with exercise when taking Levofloxacin * :
|Calf pain with exercise||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Calf pain with exercise when taking Levofloxacin * :
|Calf pain with exercise||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Calf pain with exercise when taking Levofloxacin ** :
How people recovered from Calf pain with exercise ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ill-defined disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 25.00%)
- Influenza like illness (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Insulin (4 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (3 people, 75.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 75.00%)
- Enoxaparin sodium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fentanyl (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of levofloxacin and calf pain with exercise on
Do you have Calf Pain With Exercise while taking Levofloxacin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Levofloxacin and have Calf Pain With Exercise
- support group for people who take Levofloxacin
- support group for people who have Calf Pain With Exercise
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Multivitamin, Horse Chestnut, Omega 3, Saw Palmetto, Metformin, Aspirin, Atenolol, Glimepiride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Fosinopril Sodium for a 71-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Deficiency, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Ischaemic Heart Disease. The patient has Peripheral Artery Disease, Coronary Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a 81-year old woman with Bladder Infection. The patient has No Sense Of Smell And Taste
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a 62-year old man with Sinus Infection. The patient has Side Pain
Recent Levofloxacin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.