Home > Levonorgestrel > Panic attack > Levonorgestrel and Panic attack
Review: could Levonorgestrel cause Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
We study 811 people who have side effects while taking Levonorgestrel from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attack and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Levonorgestrel and have Panic attack >>>
Levonorgestrel (latest outcomes from 883 users) has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control.
Panic Attack (latest reports from 121,899 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, panic disorder, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 811 people reported to have side effects when taking Levonorgestrel. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Panic Attack.
Time on Levonorgestrel when people have Panic attack * :
Age of people who have Panic attack when taking Levonorgestrel * :
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Panic attack when taking Levonorgestrel ** :
How people recovered from Panic attack ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cessation of smoking (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyban (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Panic Attack while taking Levonorgestrel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Levonorgestrel and have Panic Attack
- support group for people who take Levonorgestrel
- support group for people who have Panic Attack
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
More questions for: Levonorgestrel, Panic attack
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mirena and the paranoia
Okay, I will get one thing straight, I DO love my IUD. Luckily I'm one of the ones where it doesn't fall out of me or migrate. It stays put and does it's job.
I know there have been endless reports of symptoms. I will admit, I have a few of the more common ones, such as false pregnancy symptoms, ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Levonorgestrel, Panic attack
On eHealthMe, Levonorgestrel (levonorgestrel) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Levonorgestrel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Levonorgestrel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Xanax for a patient with Birth Control And Family Planning, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Sweating Fever, Cold Weather And Itchy Skin, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Periodic Paralysis With Hypokalemia, Hypokalemia, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Panic Attacks
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Back Pain Aggravated, Joint Stiffness, Headache Nos Aggravated, Neck Stiffness, Depressed Mood, Swelling, Sciatica Aggravated (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve), Buttock Pain, Panic Disorder, Social Problem, Insomnia Exacerbated (sleeplessness), Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen)
More related studies for: Levonorgestrel, Panic attack
Recent Levonorgestrel related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Levonorgestrel, Panic attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (54 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose