Review: could Levonorgestrel cause Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
Summary: Panic attack is reported only by a few people who take Levonorgestrel.
We study 816 people who have side effects while taking Levonorgestrel from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attack and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Levonorgestrel and have Panic attack >>>
Levonorgestrel has active ingredients of levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from 894 Levonorgestrel users)
Panic attack has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, panic disorder, pain. (latest reports from 24,834 Panic attack patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 816 people reported to have side effects when taking Levonorgestrel. Among them, 1 people (0.12%) has Panic Attack.
Time on Levonorgestrel when people have Panic attack * :
Age of people who have Panic attack when taking Levonorgestrel * :
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Panic attack when taking Levonorgestrel ** :
How people recovered from Panic attack ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cessation of smoking (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Alprazolam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyban (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Panic Attack while taking Levonorgestrel?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Levonorgestrel and have Panic Attack
- support group for people who take Levonorgestrel
- support group for people who have Panic Attack
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of side effects of Plan B One-step for a 20-year old woman with Pregnancy. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 52-year old woman with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Panic Attack
- A study of side effects of Plan B One-step for a 42-year old woman with Emergency Contraception. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Mirena for a 41-year old woman with Contraception. The patient has Migraine, Widespread Body Aches, Loss Of Hair, Anxiety, Sometimes Unable To Retrieve Words, Brain Mass, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue
Recent Levonorgestrel related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.